How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 16
Page 16 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 30
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I also know that every continent knows about trading and they are trading too everyday. Millions of people from all the world will be active in this financial world and move the market too. But as a good trader, we will need to stand above all of that and make money in here. Only traders that have done a lot of analysis will got the upper hand in here.
    Of course we can only got the upper hand if we have a good analysis of the market and to make a good analysis first of all we have to work with a good system in trading, you are saying right that a lot of people participate in the market but they are not the actually moving the market, the big players are moving the market and those can be big banks, big investors etc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 1
    no indicator can specifically gives the raw information on how many buyers and seller for a specific price, but using price action strategy, one can guess what the market is saying, when a market sells then that shows that there are more sellers at the market than the buyers, whereas when it buys , there are more buyers than seller. so using candle stick representation for price action

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    We have to understand that ourself by the help of market support and resistance areas, this is right that no indicator have potential to show us the right amount of buyers and seller strenghts but trader's can calculate them with the help of so many methods and factors here, we can also follow the direction of the trend to see the impact of buyers and sellers in forex tarding market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    We have to understand that ourself by the help of market support and resistance areas, this is right that no indicator have potential to show us the right amount of buyers and seller strenghts but trader's can calculate them with the help of so many methods and factors here, we can also follow the direction of the trend to see the impact of buyers and sellers in forex tarding market.
    Traders will always need to understand that anything might just happen in this business and there are no indicator that will give you a certain result in here. Following the trend might got their own limit too and it is our own job as a trader to realize things about that and make a good strategy to keep earning even under these conditions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    There is no way to be sure for sure, but then at the same time I do feel that there is no use knowing how many buyers and sellers are there in the market, that way one just have to know on how to make use of his or her trading strategy and then make good use of it on the demo trading account and also know that the trend is the power of the movement.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    You don't easily detect how many buyers and sellers we currently have in forex as forex does not provide a data base for us to see the statistics of forex number of traders. The only way you could makes good trade is by learning and its very necessary we plan well so we can have a good opportunity to succeed and enjoy great success. It's of importance one have to work hard and its good we learn to follow a great process of trading good in a right way which is a good one for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    You don't easily detect how many buyers and sellers we currently have in forex as forex does not provide a data base for us to see the statistics of forex number of traders. The only way you could makes good trade is by learning and its very necessary we plan well so we can have a good opportunity to succeed and enjoy great success. It's of importance one have to work hard and its good we learn to follow a great process of trading good in a right way which is a good one for us.
    I know about them actually because you can just buy the data if you have the money. I'm buying quite a lot of data to make analysis and my entry in here too. As for traders that do not wish to sacrifice money to buy such datas will never know how many traders are buying or even selling. I know that small traders will not ever got the money to afford for this one.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    I know about them actually because you can just buy the data if you have the money. I'm buying quite a lot of data to make analysis and my entry in here too. As for traders that do not wish to sacrifice money to buy such datas will never know how many traders are buying or even selling. I know that small traders will not ever got the money to afford for this one.
    I bet you don't know about them and I am sure that knowing about them will not add to how profitable you will become. Therefore traders have to learn and gain more skills on how the business works. That way knowing that the trend is the only way to make money which means that one have to follow the trend if they way to make money from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Its not easy to calculate that how much buyers and sellers are avaliable in currency market right now, in current time we can't say exactly that buyers are pressure or sellers are in pressure, But with the help of trend we can say that buyers are in control or sellers are in control, furthermore nothing is fixed and anything can be crashed so I think that we should make a good use of our discipline always which can give us a good relief from the reversal nature of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its not easy to calculate that how much buyers and sellers are avaliable in currency market right now, in current time we can't say exactly that buyers are pressure or sellers are in pressure, But with the help of trend we can say that buyers are in control or sellers are in control, furthermore nothing is fixed and anything can be crashed so I think that we should make a good use of our discipline always which can give us a good relief from the reversal nature of the market.
    I think big institutions have more information and also these numbers on buyers and sellers. But retail traders can understand who is in power as you said, either buyers or sellers. We can only recognize that whether buyers are more or sellers are more by recognizing a trend. We can find good trends by looking at candles and using indicators.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 239 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast