How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 13
Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    if we found this I think then we can make a good order easily, if we know the buyer are more then seller so market will move up and offcourse we will buy and when we found any alert of sellers that they will make strong sell then we can sell, but finding I think its not possible to find number of persons
    Not that simple, at one time buyers may appear more but suddenly if some big player executes a big sell, the prices may tumble in seconds. Risk management is an important part of trading system and I think when there is a good trading system then Forex is a ultimate business. Forex rocks for the profitable trader but Forex so frustrating for the losing trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Not that simple, at one time buyers may appear more but suddenly if some big player executes a big sell, the prices may tumble in seconds. Risk management is an important part of trading system and I think when there is a good trading system then Forex is a ultimate business. Forex rocks for the profitable trader but Forex so frustrating for the losing trader.
    yes, hard to know how many buyers and sellers at the same place and time in the market, because forex is global business and tons of traders in there, but maybe we can try to follow some websites who have many members as traders and do their activities in there with attach the account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KUMARRAJ View Post
    Suddenly bulk deals causes sudden big moves in the market. Lot of uncertainty always exist in the market and trader's own trading knowledge, skills and experience matters here a lot. Traders should focus on each and every thing relating to forex trading and should spend much of their time for analyzing the trading market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    I have spent last couple of days in my copy fx account and I am very happy to see that I have made some good trades and have some good money on news too, there was not much fundamental events in last 3,4 days but yesterday I have made good profit on cad news, after the just I take a break of 5 to 10 minutes only and after that I made some good trades on Euro/jpy pair, Euro/Gbp was seeming bullish so it was a double confirmation for me to sell in euro/jpy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ssurendra76 View Post
    Suddenly bulk deals causes sudden big moves in the market. Lot of uncertainty always exist in the market and trader's own trading knowledge, skills and experience matters here a lot. Traders should focus on each and every thing relating to forex trading and should spend much of their time for analyzing the trading market.
    Thats right you can always see big, small and all kinds of moves in the market. But one thing for sure is opportunities always exist here but I think before you invest your real money, you must trade in demo. and to be very honest, demo accounts dont help much, learning and trading with posting bonuses is a better idea for a beginner.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    i think this is not impossible to check how many buyers have baught or seller sold, if this is possible then i think we can easily understand buy and sell signal, we all should make analysis and if this is possible then we should use it in trading, this is one best key point if there is way to find it, but i think if market is going up means buyer are more then seller

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Buyer and seller is not depend on indicator. Because of, all trader not depend on technical analysis but most of trader use indicator. Also, i am using just MACD indication and depending on fundamental analysis.Also, I trade on news time. There are several websites that you can know average buyer and seller or average lots opening. Example, Forexfactory.com.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    i think this is not impossible to check how many buyers have baught or seller sold, if this is possible then i think we can easily understand buy and sell signal, we all should make analysis and if this is possible then we should use it in trading, this is one best key point if there is way to find it, but i think if market is going up means buyer are more then seller
    It is possible as long you can buy the data. So as long you are rich then everything surely is possible. As the example, i know about insider's trading position as well since i am buying their data as well. If you want to survive in this business, you need a lot of informations before you can place a trade. That is how big traders survive in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    It is possible as long you can buy the data. So as long you are rich then everything surely is possible. As the example, i know about insider's trading position as well since i am buying their data as well. If you want to survive in this business, you need a lot of informations before you can place a trade. That is how big traders survive in this business.
    Can you please tell me which data and how to buy it in order to get the information? I think that will be helpful because I dont think knowing buyers or seller numbers is possible. Because with just few clicks this buying and selling happens and this is a liquid and potential market. But we can be profitable without these numbers.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandniNight View Post
    Can you please tell me which data and how to buy it in order to get the information? I think that will be helpful because I dont think knowing buyers or seller numbers is possible. Because with just few clicks this buying and selling happens and this is a liquid and potential market. But we can be profitable without these numbers.
    That is correct, as long we can get such kind of data then it will be very advantagous of us in the end. We need to keep making money everyday after all and in order to make it right or almost every trade profit, we need to reduce the uncertain factor by getting such kind of data. It is true that as long we know about them, making money will be easier.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast