How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 10
Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I don't think we are to be worried about those things, I simply think that we have to learn and know how to follow the market as they are what that matters as a trader. I wil simply put it that once we can follow the trend, we will be able to have the ones who are making the market move, we will be able to follow them and make good money from the market.
    We should not fear while trading but need to be just careful. Actually emotions make this market more uncertain traders. Most of the time we getting emotion after many losses but we should remind this that its a risky business. So first of all we with patience should learn about our mistakes and try to recover our self.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I don't think there is any exact way one could know how many buyers and sellers we have here in the market, it will be sort of hard to know. But at the same time, it is not necessary since we have the trend, we can always make use of the trend to actually know how strong the buyers or sellers are in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is not easy to an indicator that let you to know the number of the traders that buy or sell, because it is not easy to know that, it is better to analyze the market well to know which is predominate the buyers or sellers, if the market moves up then the buyers are predominate and if the market is down then the sellers are predominate.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    it is not easy to an indicator that let you to know the number of the traders that buy or sell, because it is not easy to know that, it is better to analyze the market well to know which is predominate the buyers or sellers, if the market moves up then the buyers are predominate and if the market is down then the sellers are predominate.
    I think any indicator that claims that it could tell us on the amount of people that are currently in the market is a pure lie, it is something that we can't be able to know. Therefore, I think the best thing we need to get done is that we need to make good analysis and just follow the market for what it is. By so doing, I am sure we will make profits and that is all that matters.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    We will never know how many buyers and sellers currently, because each trader trades in different brokers, and different time. It is impossible to count how many traders in the world also. I think it is not important to know how many buyers and sellers, we just need to detect the trend in the market, follow the trend and make profit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    This will not be easy to determine, however, I don't see it as being relevant, there are so many people in the market and that will be hard to say how many people who are taking trades. Therefore, as a trader, we need to understand that what matters is following the trend, when we do that the way we have learned, we will sure make profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    This will not be easy to determine, however, I don't see it as being relevant, there are so many people in the market and that will be hard to say how many people who are taking trades. Therefore, as a trader, we need to understand that what matters is following the trend, when we do that the way we have learned, we will sure make profits.
    Yes, we can't just blindly follow the trend to aim making the money as well. We need to know what we need to trade and if we don't even understand the trend themselves then it might be better to avoid it since there is a possibility that it might just be a fake head. By following that, we will only risk our trading account to loss further.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 33
    I don't know if there is any way to know it. But if there should be, it will be hard, as we can see, the market is big, there are so many brokers involved in the business that will make it hard. However on the other hand, I really don't think that knowing it will have any good offer to any one of us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    I don't know if there is any way to know it. But if there should be, it will be hard, as we can see, the market is big, there are so many brokers involved in the business that will make it hard. However on the other hand, I really don't think that knowing it will have any good offer to any one of us.
    Yes Forex is a huge market and transaction are fast and online so it is difficult to know the number of buyers and sellers any time. But if analysis is good then we have good strategy and many benefits of Forex. we can make money at anywhere we want and we can work when we want, there is no boss in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepika View Post
    Yes Forex is a huge market and transaction are fast and online so it is difficult to know the number of buyers and sellers any time. But if analysis is good then we have good strategy and many benefits of Forex. we can make money at anywhere we want and we can work when we want, there is no boss in this business.
    Though I think I have a clue on how that could be achieved, the Liquidity providers all together could come together and then have the numbers of total buyers and sellers. On the other hand, I don't think that will be of any good, due to, the one who is buying this minute could be selling the other minute, so it is almost impossible.

Not allowed!

Page 10 of 239 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast