How to know how many buyers and seller currently? - Page 106
Page 106 of 239 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2389

Thread: How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post How to know how many buyers and seller currently?

HI there

I am using moving averages, MACD and seevral other indicators for my system, but just wonder where to find indicator that shows me in real time how many buyers and seller at the present? I saw something on TOS (Thisk Or Swim) platform, but just wonder on MT4?

Thanks

Not allowed!
    advert via signature isn't allowed edited by Gamer

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    You should follow the trend or use support and resistance to trade, because this method here won't work for anyone you need to understand how to analysis the market support and resistance will help or trend will also be good but trying to determine how many buyers to make your own trading decision will never help you.
    Technical way of trading always consider to be the best one and will always increase our ideas for working good and we get better assistance as well , as far as we are learning and we have a good trading system to get used we can make good trade and we have better mean for trading to get success and to apply it well .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    We should learn to realize that even knowing the number of these traders that are buying or selling won't give us the means to make a good profitable trade. I suggest we rather work on our system that would help us know the best time to make any trading decisions which will give us every means to make good profits. Lots of buyers are in this trade just like sellers and we have to be more careful to follow the right opportunity.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Technical way of trading always consider to be the best one and will always increase our ideas for working good and we get better assistance as well , as far as we are learning and we have a good trading system to get used we can make good trade and we have better mean for trading to get success and to apply it well .
    We cannot say which one is better, but the question is in which we are better, technicals or fundamentals? And the simple way is that we use the chart patterns and know the market trend and sentiments. We cannot find the number of buyers or sellers but many of us know the importance of finding the trend and following it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    This is waste our time and our money to pay our concentrate on this ratio. If you are know this ratio then you must need to analysis this market and make a plan to enter your trades so why you are waste your time to find this useless thing. You are need to work hard and learn this business well and make experience on it then you will make easily good income with your trading skills.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    In forex it's impossible to be looking out on the number of traders who are buying and selling in this market. Trying to figure out the number of such traders doing this is not possible rather it won't make any kind of sense for us in this trade. Here the work of every trader should be about learning this business and making so much good effort that will help see we manage risk and have the chance to make more profits which should be our concern.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    It is so unrealistic to try to know how many buyers and sellers are there in the market. But a good trader that can make good analysis in the market can actually be able to trade profitably, therefore we don't need to actually stress over the number. I personally have an easy approach for me, I just make sure I have gotten to know how to make use of the trend movement to decide on how to handle the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    i think a trader wanting to know how many buyers and sellers that are in the market is a beginning trader way of analyzing the market,they think knowing the numbers makes them know which direction to follow but its not so,it will only make you get more confused.to me its best to practice those strategies (moving average and MACD) properly that way you will figure that out by the signal the strategy gives you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    This task can't be complete because it's impossible, there are millions or buyer's and sellers in the market all over the world so there is no way we could possibly no how many buyers and sellers are on the market currently, beside that's not a sure way for you to analyze the chart properly, you need to be good in analyzing the chart before you can be sure of success.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 17
    it seems we will not find a proper method to see the number of buyers and sellers who are in the forex market we can only see the impact of the process that they do by looking at the trend on the chart and most importantly the actual planning, so if a trader loses then he needs to improve and evaluate his plans or maybe he needs to be more disciplined in following the plans he has made.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Let's channel our ability to know the right time to buy and sell in this business and of course see we can have all it takes to come up with good profitable trades for ourselves. If we are really looking to buy and sell, it should be at the best point in time after great analysis. I don't see how knowing the number of active traders who are buying or selling would work out for us and this is why we have to make every approach to focus more on improving on our trading system.

Not allowed!

Page 106 of 239 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast