Make small profit regularly
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make small profit regularly

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Make small profit regularly

I think that its better to accept small profit then risking to earn huge money with big losses because the market its unpredictible.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Yes I agree with you. Make a plan for obtaining consistent with small profit is better than inconsistent with huge profit. But we have to make a stop lost with small targets also. For example 20 pips profit with maximum of 20 pips stop lost. We can not successfully trading of 20 pips profit with 50 pips stop lost, right?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 6
    small target is quite good for traders but not regularly as we know forex market is volatile and daily show uncertain movement mostly so its not better to go for daily trade we should try to trade only twice or thrice in a week for safe and good trading cause daily trade mean daily risk and less chances of profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, a small profit if we gather little by little it will be a great advantage. Movement of the forex market it is difficult to predict, but a small profit we make is also a risk of loss when trading small, and certainly smaller profit is becoming easier for us to get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think that its better to accept small profit then risking to earn huge money with big losses because the market its unpredictible.Do you agree?
    I think it is good idea if we mange the risk in the trading well and save the capital and try to make the small profit at regular bases and avoid the huge risk in the trading and try to predict the forex market and try to properly analysis the market well in the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Well for me its a start,for a newbie.you can start with a target of little pip andc then step up to long term because managing a minimal target is not that easy,unless you don't apply stop loss which wouldn't be a wise dicision,so it best you try to build up your skill in becoming a long term trader,that ways it not good to have a daily target,how about if you don't meet up or even lose more than you expect,you'll become frustrated and lose more.a long term trader trades based on when he see an opportunity and not having daily or weekly targets.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is what i have learned about the forex trading market these days, it is better that you do things very little than to think that you can get it all within a very little time, it will not help you to do the better growing as a forex trader, consistency is the right trading key here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by traderx View Post
    small target is quite good for traders but not regularly as we know forex market is volatile and daily show uncertain movement mostly so its not better to go for daily trade we should try to trade only twice or thrice in a week for safe and good trading cause daily trade mean daily risk and less chances of profit.
    Yes I agree with this note. The keywords there are "volatility" and "uncertainty". Forex market can be very volatile at a very unexpected time. You must have experienced, out of a sudden when you were in the trade, out of nowhere the price moved 30-50 pips down and the next seconds it moved of the same magnitudes but in opposite directions. Targeting 20 pips for example, and with "decent" SL of 35 pips will wipe out the position, hence loosing the chance of profiting the "little" 20 pips profit targeted.

No doubt it is achievable but it is no guarantee that what you earned little by little daily won't be wiped out all of them in just a single "wrong" trade day.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes it is right , Make a plan for obtaining consistent with small profit is better than inconsistent with huge profit. But we have to make a stop lost with small targets also. For example 20 pips profit with maximum of 20 pips stop lost , so small profit regularly is very better

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It is very important to make small profits on a consistent basis.Every successful trader do same in order not to deal with huge amount of losses.To make small profits a trader should make a proper strategic plan and work accordingly and apply indicators while will help his strategy.It is better to do things very little than you an think to do that thing in very little time.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast