Do you withdraw everyday your profits?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you withdraw everyday your profits?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you withdraw everyday your profits?

Hello guys its a good idea that to withdraw your profits wen you get it or everyday or you keep in your account and make profit with it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    no i dont believe in this type of trading to withdraw daily profit as we know in forex market risk is quite high and big capital is quite good for safe trading thats why i go for withdrawal monthly not on regularly bassis.i set target amount as my monthly target if i achieve it i withdraw that funds and mostly i withdraw just 50 percent monthly profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I am very new in forex trade and not yet reached upto the withdrawn level. But I am trying to start trade soon. So this is a learning for me that we need to keep some profit and withdraw 50 percent of profit so that our capital can be enriched.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    No, I often stack the profits in my trading account. So it also is often made me lose all my money including the profit that I get. So this time I want to change the concept of trading like that and I was better I withdraw all the profit I get from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Hello guys its a good idea that to withdraw your profits wen you get it or everyday or you keep in your account and make profit with it?
    It is good idea that we withdraw our profit daily but i not withdraw my profit daily and take the chance with the capital in the trading because if you have the good capital in the trading then you will take the chance with the lot size and make the good profit so i take the chance with my capital in the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    If you ever want to be a successful forex trader, you should not be aiming to get all the profits all the time, you may even leave the profits in the market fro long time before you will withdrawal it, this will make your trading better and make you a successful forex trader within a very little time, this is better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    No i can't withdraw everyday because i want to be a successful forex trader , and i can not aiming to get all the profit all the time , i am trying to add more and more money in the market , because i want to trade and wand to make a big forex trader , may be this will be better for me

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Well I would prefer to accumulate my profits,which would give me more capital you yield higher returns,from my opinion I would prefer to make withdrawals on a monthly bases,its a very difficult task to maintain an increasing account but if I can I would be very glad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I am trading since many years and i am making profits regularly.I withdraw 40% of my profits and keep rest amount to make my level a little higher.If you want to be a successful trader then you must not focus on profits all the time.I am the only one who do job and provide money so i have to withdraw money to bring out my financial expenses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If you ever want to be a successful Forex trading market... you should not be aiming to get all the profits all the time.... you may even leave the profits in the market for long time before you will withdrawal it... this will make your trading better and make you a successful Forex trader within a very little time and this is better.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast