NZD/CHF - Page 73
Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast

Thread: NZD/CHF

Banned
    NZD / CHF in the hourly chart as a predisposition to further movement towards the rise. Such indicators are indicated in the north, and the ascent may correspond to the last repulsion from the nearest minimum value in the zone of the current level below the line of the start of the indicator, or else the position of the moving averages with their close approach and the probable intersection from below upwards with the subsequent passage of the price.

[lang=ar]the price could break down the RD band and intends to continue trading under the current level 0.9680 the more price i under that area there is a good possibility for the price to go more down . add to this the bad data which we can add to the nzd these days faced by some strength on the chf

Attachment 20241[/lang]

Banned
    The pair managed to break through the resistance level at 0.69986, while the volumes during the breakdown of this level passed high enough that indicates the further inputs of the large bulls in the position, so in priority I have purchases, so for the pair today I will wait for growth To the targets at the nearest resistance level of 0.70405.

Banned
    NZD / CHF the 4-hour chart as a predisposition to further movement towards the rise. Such indicators are indicated in the northern direction, and also ascension may correspond to the last repulsion from the nearest minimum value in the zone of current levels between the stop lines and the start of the indicator or else the position of the moving averages with their commencement of convergence and the probable intersection from below upward with the subsequent passage of the price.

Banned
    The pair actively tested the support level at 0.70083, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level were quite high, which, in the absence of further decline, looks like weakness on the part of bears, so in priority I have purchases , Therefore from the pair today I will wait for growth to the targets at the nearest resistance level 0.70401.

Banned
    The pair yesterday actively tested the resistance level at 0.70382, but it failed to break through, although the volumes during the test of this level passed high enough that against the background of the subsequent decline looks like weakness on the part of bulls, so in priority I have sales, therefore from Pair today I will wait for a decline to the targets at the nearest support level of 0.69811.

Banned
    The price broke through the area on which the inner bar was formed, the area is marked by two parallel straight lines, near the price area of 0.7021. Under the rules of the trading system, an order to buy a pair is opened, the first take profit is located at the resistance in the price area 0.7059, the second take profit is located at the resistance in the price area of 0.7102. In the short term, I assume the price moves upwards.

Banned
    The price broke through the area on which the inner bar was formed, the area is marked by two parallel straight lines, near the price area of 0.70114. Under the rules of the trading system, an order to buy a pair opens, the first take profit is located at the resistance in the price area 0.70424, the second take profit is located at the resistance in the price area 0.70798. In the short term, I assume the price moves upwards.

Banned
    The pair broke through the area on which the inner bar was formed, the area is marked by two parallel straight lines, in the price area of 0.70561. Under the rules of the trading system, an order to buy a pair opens, the first take profit is located at the resistance in the price area 0.70907, the second take profit is located at the resistance in the price area 0.71310.

[lang=id]NZDCHF11292016.JPG

Indicator BB is widen show that bullish trend is happening in NZDCHF is moving higher. as well as supporting MACD that signal while stohastic indicator shows the lower price of NZDCHF. resistance level of 0.7111 and support level of 0.6983 then it clearly shows the strong bullish trend signal.[/lang]

Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273747576 LastLast