Scalpers are the best traders
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scalpers are the best traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Scalpers are the best traders

I think scalpers are the best traders because thei don't need to stay all day at the monitor and thei make quick profit and safe.What do you think?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I think scalping is one of trading strategy that is good technique but not the best strategy. Not every trader using scalping and not all traders suitable with scalping trade. Personally I do not use scalping strategy. But I agree when it is done with the discipline scalping may create a lot of money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think scalpers are the best traders because thei don't need to stay all day at the monitor and thei make quick profit and safe.What do you think?
    well scalping is not easy strategy.for scalping we need ideal condition of market mean fast movement favorable for us.mostly scalpers trade in european and north american session.i believe in long term trading.cause long term trading is more profitable and less risky thats why i use to prefer long term strategies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    I don't think so, i am not like scalping style, cause i think Scalping needs a fast respond of the market condition and a fast connection with Stable network, if we always requote in our platform then Scalping Strategy might not suitable for us and may bring us miss opportunity

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Scalping is good, but risky. I think short term trading (scalping) is more risky than long term trading. Traders can do scalping if they have much knowledge and skill on scalping, but overall I can say that long term trading is better than scalping. If we want to sustain in this market in the long run, then we should make long term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, scalping is the best trading techniques. But unfortunately this technique is not as easy as we imagine, I think this technique is the hardest technique I have ever learned. Because scalping technique done very quickly, so we really need to be proficient in making planning market entry and exit very precisely.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Scalping is good but but is also very risky. scalping with huge capital can be good where you order take profit and run. but scalping with low capital can be dangerous like a little mistake and you will see you equity in points. i prefer long term trading and i think long term trading is better then scalping. scalping is like a game of luck and like gambling and you need favorable conditions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i dont even like any trading style that involve short term,i believe scalper are short term trader,though i dont understand scalping strategy and i dont even bother to learn the trading style because dont see it as a profitable trading style,i dont like to sit on my computer for long,this is why i prefer trading on long term and it even more profitable

Not allowed!
    Last edited by dkarev; 10-12-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Yes, scalping is the best trading techniques. But unfortunately this technique is not as easy as we imagine, I think this technique is the hardest technique I have ever learned. Because scalping technique done very quickly, so we really need to be proficient in making planning market entry and exit very precisely.
    Scalping is the method or technique of doing the trade and making some profit in a small perioid in short term trade. this is best style for the traders who are specially have more time in monitoring of chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    scalping is good strategy with scalping you can earn big profit in short time but it is risky also this strategy need knowledge and experience because if you have not much knowledge scalping with big lot size is risky.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast