You belive that hard work its the key for success?
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You belive that hard work its the key for success?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post You belive that hard work its the key for success?

I think in every business we need to work hard and we will be successful because a lot of work and practice its the key for all.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Not really agree. In my opinion, to be successful in business takes work smart. We can spend a lot of time but it should be a little hard. We may do with smart, have a business strategy with efficient and accurate. Maybe we just differ about the sentence but has the same purpose

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Hard work is the key to success in any task of our life. A hard worker never defeat to accomplish any task in their life. I strongly believe that hard work is very much essential in forex trade, specially hard work is needed to learn forex properly. After becoming skilled and experienced while we start trade in real account, then we must able to get the return of hard labor which we invested for study and demo practice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    not only in forex in every field hard working is necessary for success.in forex hard working mean learning and practice in demo.as we know there is no ending point of learning in forex and also practice in demo so we need to never stop hard working process.if we work hard and update our skills with current market trend then only we able to survive in a profitable way in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, to be successful in forex trading then we also need hard work. After all forex trading is not an easy business to learn, because later we will get a variety of subjects, pressure, risk of loss, and we also need to practice to control all of it to be successful in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    in forex business success depend on knowledge and experience if you knowledge and experience you can better understand the market. in forex trading we need knowledge to under stand what are the things witch moves forex market. this is very profitable for experienced persons, so do hard work gain lot of knowledge to be success full trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Yes i believe hardwork key for success, Doing this business we need to work hard it is to help us to got the success ,work hard on the forex trading is not same with the other job or business, in other job hard work must sweating much for power, but the work as hard in the forex trade is to make the learning and practice as regularly without tired

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    Yes i believe hardwork key for success, Doing this business we need to work hard it is to help us to got the success ,work hard on the forex trading is not same with the other job or business, in other job hard work must sweating much for power, but the work as hard in the forex trade is to make the learning and practice as regularly without tired
    i agree with you as well,hard work is the only way one can make money in his business of forex trading ,Forex trading is not easy and if one is thinking of making money in the business then,i guess such person need to very hard working because there are many things to be learn and understood if one is thinking of making profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I think in every business we need to work hard and we will be successful because a lot of work and practice its the key for all.Do you agree?
    I am agree with you we need hard work key for success, we must know froex involves lot of hard work. I am sure in forex business hard work leads to success. there is no substitute for hard work. So this true hard work is the key to success so work diligently on any project we undertake. if we truly want to success be prepared to give up our time

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    I agree with you but it doesn't just stop at being hard working you also have to be disciplined mentally given the fact that the currency market is all about dicision making,so you might work very hard but lack the discipline,you need both to suceed.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast