Thread: trash

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

trash

Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Hi everybody.

Did you think about improving your trading?
    I mean trading, not your knowledge about markets. Knowledge is one piece of a puzzle, your actions will create you profit or loss.

In this post I've made classifcation of phases that every trader goes through.

So the main obstacle is to make transition from phase 3 to phase 4.

I've written before that trader should take 100% responsibility for his decisions and face truth about himself, but let's say you know that truth. You know what to change. Can you stop doing that?

Not at all!

You should initiate and maintain process of change.

It's more tough then it seems and it explains such poor overall result (70% of traders lose money, 20% can't keep profits and make breakeven, just 10% are profitable).

In this post I will share with you some ideas from professional coaching, that will help you boost your performance.

There are several core principles, that will help you change properly:

1. Work on just one issue at a time

Common mistake occurs when person tries to work on everything.
    It doesn't work. It will create chaos and keep you less focused.

2. Set short-term goals

Set yourself weekly goal and work on it.
    For example - this week I'm working on my skills of selecting good trading locations e t.c.

3. Maintain problem solving approach

It's impossible to improve focusing mostly on what you are doing wrong.
    But it's easier to focus on harmful actions rather then on effective actions.

Neuropsycologists call it "negativity bias". Our brain was "designed" to aboid bad not focusing on good.
    This imbalance should be eliminated.

That's why it's necessary to praise yourself for what you've done right today.

to be contiuned...
    I have too seen that many trader who have a little knowledge and a experience over the market find hard to earn money as they lack something which they need to make a small change in their strategy for making money out of the market as my dear mate have mentioned few of thing one should follow.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Value trader View Post
    Hi everybody.

Did you think about improving your trading?
    I mean trading, not your knowledge about markets. Knowledge is one piece of a puzzle, your actions will create you profit or loss.

In this post I've made classifcation of phases that every trader goes through.

So the main obstacle is to make transition from phase 3 to phase 4.

I've written before that trader should take 100% responsibility for his decisions and face truth about himself, but let's say you know that truth. You know what to change. Can you stop doing that?

Not at all!

You should initiate and maintain process of change.

It's more tough then it seems and it explains such poor overall result (70% of traders lose money, 20% can't keep profits and make breakeven, just 10% are profitable).

In this post I will share with you some ideas from professional coaching, that will help you boost your performance.

There are several core principles, that will help you change properly:

1. Work on just one issue at a time

Common mistake occurs when person tries to work on everything.
    It doesn't work. It will create chaos and keep you less focused.

2. Set short-term goals

Set yourself weekly goal and work on it.
    For example - this week I'm working on my skills of selecting good trading locations e t.c.

3. Maintain problem solving approach

It's impossible to improve focusing mostly on what you are doing wrong.
    But it's easier to focus on harmful actions rather then on effective actions.

Neuropsycologists call it "negativity bias". Our brain was "designed" to aboid bad not focusing on good.
    This imbalance should be eliminated.

That's why it's necessary to praise yourself for what you've done right today.

to be contiuned...
    All the above mentioned subject can change you trading efficiently and we trader can grow in good manners, I would like to add one another that big investment can also change your trading towards success, so all the newbies should do forex with big capital in order to get the fruitful result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Forex trading happens 24 hours per day, so a broker's customer support ought to be accessible whenever. Another consideration is the simplicity with which one can talk with a live individual, as opposed to a tedious, and regularly baffling, auto orderly. When thinking about a broker, a speedy call can give you a thought of the sort of customer administration they give, hold up times and the representative's capacity to briefly respond to questions regarding spreads, leverage, regulations and friends subtleties. These subtleties incorporate to what extent they have been a forex broker and the size of their exchange volume.

Not allowed!