Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools - Page 3
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

Everybody want to get success in forex but success here is not so easy.we need good confirmation for opening our trade.many trader use many technique for finding his point.such as Support resistance , Trend line , Indicators, Candleisticks confirmation ,Fibonacci etc.If we can mix all the tools for open our entry then our entry will be more possibility to win.My strategy is that to use many tools to open an entry.In bellow i give the way of this trading method.

1.Find a trade and its swing point.
    2.Then draw a key Support-Resistance.
    3.Draw trendline on the your target trading point.
    4.Draw fibonacci and consider only 50.0 or 61.8 level for opening entry.
    6.U can use moving average fro more confirmation.
    7.Al last find bullish or bearish price action on the key level for open your entry.
    8.Do not open your trade Without stop loss and take profit.

If u can consider this method your entry will more possibility of success.do not open trade without good confirmation.when all the tools give u confirmation then you can trade here.I use this method most of time.but all time u can not get all confirmation at a time but when u get it then u can hope 1:3 , 1:4 , or more than 1:5 in this way.we do not need to trade all time if we get such good confirmation only this way we can manage huge green pips.

There is a real chart example from Gpb/Aud pair in bellow given

Attachment 13047

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Creating a strategy in the forex market is not an easy thing to do and we must be very supportive about it when we start to make money with it. Making money in the forex market is one of the most difficult ways to do so.Making money is not that easy thing to do.
    It is really not an easy thing to create a strategy, we have to do many try-by-errors before we finally get to the real trading system that will be guiding use and building our trading career for us. So, we have to be patient, and select the best possible trading strategies that would form an easy and beneficial trading system for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post
    3.Draw trendline on the your target trading point.
    yes with the trend line strategy to work of the analytics on forecasting limit on extreme as moderating movesment with the chart drawing on volatility that trader also wants to adds with the different lines on confirming position as those by the choice on preferred of strategy on appealing the terms of the trading sequence on competing target returns.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is really not an easy thing to create a strategy, we have to do many try-by-errors before we finally get to the real trading system that will be guiding use and building our trading career for us. So, we have to be patient, and select the best possible trading strategies that would form an easy and beneficial trading system for us.
    We have to do it, it is our work to have a strategy and a plan. When you are trading forex in the financial market, you are going to get joy and sometimes you are going to get sorrow as well. loss is a part of forex and we have to face losses every once in a while no matter how good we are at trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes I am enjoying my trading since more one year now because I have so many good tactics of making money in forex and the best thing is that now I have a good control on my trading account, I have some good tips for my friends I want to suggest them to create a good trading strategy first of all, stick to your trading rules and never lose your hope. Do trade with good confidence and psychology and I am sure you will achieve good from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes I am enjoying my trading since more one year now because I have so many good tactics of making money in forex and the best thing is that now I have a good control on my trading account, I have some good tips for my friends I want to suggest them to create a good trading strategy first of all, stick to your trading rules and never lose your hope. Do trade with good confidence and psychology and I am sure you will achieve good from this market.
    Yeah, thats true, as a trader the moment you get to understand the business and have good approach to the market, you will make good earnings from the market. Furthermore, so many of this trading method works, just that most traders don't have the patient it takes for them to learn and be patient to have good trading result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    It is good for traders to always have the control in their trading, this makes their work simple and better in every way. The more on trading is for traders to have the absolute control on their account, when this happens, traders gets the full opportunity, and i believe the losing will be so little to the point of not affecting traders while they do their trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    In fact, your chart alone has perfectly explained everything and to say the truth this is a good trading strategy that any trader can just lay his hand upon and begin to practice with.That is exactly the way I trade the key levels, I do mark them out and draw but the support and resistance line. The next thing is to watch how price reacts to those areas as this will help me to determine its level of importance , relevance and significance

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    that is good advice, so everyone will need to have their own trading strategy where the advantages that they will understand it with well, but it will not be done easily and especially for them who have the problems to control the emotion, so good for them to control the emotion where good psychologies will built by them with well too

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    In fact, your chart alone has perfectly explained everything and to say the truth this is a good trading strategy that any trader can just lay his hand upon and begin to practice with.That is exactly the way I trade the key levels, I do mark them out and draw but the support and resistance line. The next thing is to watch how price reacts to those areas as this will help me to determine its level of importance , relevance and significance
    I like the strategies that is good for trading, such strategy has to be the working ones that will help traders for all what they need in trading. That is more with the practice of traders, they have to practice to know the pattern of strategy they will use. And the support and resistance here defines the strategy the traders is working with in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Support and resistance trading analysis is one of the simple and effective trading analysis in forex. Support and resistance analysis can be adopted in any kind of trading time frame, it can be adjusted well with some other indicator's use, trader can also use this analysis without using much indicator's in forex. Support and resistance is also applicable in price action trading so its best in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast