Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools - Page 2
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 195

Thread: Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

  1. #1
    Registered user Adhora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    78
    Promo (¢)
    510
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

    Key Level Trading Strategy by combine tools

    Everybody want to get success in forex but success here is not so easy.we need good confirmation for opening our trade.many trader use many technique for finding his point.such as Support resistance , Trend line , Indicators, Candleisticks confirmation ,Fibonacci etc.If we can mix all the tools for open our entry then our entry will be more possibility to win.My strategy is that to use many tools to open an entry.In bellow i give the way of this trading method.

    1.Find a trade and its swing point.
    2.Then draw a key Support-Resistance.
    3.Draw trendline on the your target trading point.
    4.Draw fibonacci and consider only 50.0 or 61.8 level for opening entry.
    6.U can use moving average fro more confirmation.
    7.Al last find bullish or bearish price action on the key level for open your entry.
    8.Do not open your trade Without stop loss and take profit.

    If u can consider this method your entry will more possibility of success.do not open trade without good confirmation.when all the tools give u confirmation then you can trade here.I use this method most of time.but all time u can not get all confirmation at a time but when u get it then u can hope 1:3 , 1:4 , or more than 1:5 in this way.we do not need to trade all time if we get such good confirmation only this way we can manage huge green pips.

    There is a real chart example from Gpb/Aud pair in bellow given

    Attachment 13047

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,332
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Actually its depend upon understanding and your experience, some people are making money in forex even their system is so much confused to learn, they have so many indicator's on chart, and they have to a lot of combinations on chart, I believe that forex trading also required a good management and planning, strategy is just buy and sell in the market.
    once again this is about the ability to understand something then they can take the advantages from it and make some results from it, then there is no wrong if they take a choice for trading forex, use a complex trading system or the simple one,
    imagine, if someone with complex trading system can make good earning, and how if they use a simple trading system ? i guess they will get more,

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    once again this is about the ability to understand something then they can take the advantages from it and make some results from it, then there is no wrong if they take a choice for trading forex, use a complex trading system or the simple one,
    imagine, if someone with complex trading system can make good earning, and how if they use a simple trading system ? i guess they will get more,
    Well, the trading in this market needs the full understanding of the trader, and the way traders are trading should only be the simple ones, that can help the trader greatly and avoid the complexities of trading that many traders caused for themselves. I am sure to be working in the market based on what I know, and they are all simple.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Registered user moccarist11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maxima Finance Bandung
    Posts
    405
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    yes but working with the different customs of strategy on applying use with the fibo system on drawing with the layer to refer ones with the chance on entering position as the returns of conclusion to run of different system with the examination.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the trading in this market needs the full understanding of the trader, and the way traders are trading should only be the simple ones, that can help the trader greatly and avoid the complexities of trading that many traders caused for themselves. I am sure to be working in the market based on what I know, and they are all simple.
    [lang=id]use a simple strategy or trading system will make traders feel easy to analyze the market and make a decision, that is a good thing for them to see the market clearly where the rules is simple too, one thing, , everything here is about the risk, and traders have to have enough knowledge and skill for it[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    674
    Promo (¢)
    -10
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Creating a strategy in the forex market is not an easy thing to do and we must be very supportive about it when we start to make money with it. Making money in the forex market is one of the most difficult ways to do so.Making money is not that easy thing to do.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Creating a strategy in the forex market is not an easy thing to do and we must be very supportive about it when we start to make money with it. Making money in the forex market is one of the most difficult ways to do so.Making money is not that easy thing to do.
    it is a good thing to create the system you will be trading with, that is what i know that can make you as trader, nothing can go easily in the way you are doing trading, but when you are sure to know the way you are trading, this may make you better trader.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Some times we get to have the good trading method if we combine two trading strategy, that will give to us good way of making money because we will always make sure we enter the market on good confirmation. I think I am making use of something similar to that being the candle stick pattern and the bollinger band.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Some times we get to have the good trading method if we combine two trading strategy, that will give to us good way of making money because we will always make sure we enter the market on good confirmation. I think I am making use of something similar to that being the candle stick pattern and the bollinger band.
    Trading with two trading strategies would be good for trader, I am working with support and resistance right now and learning about the naked trading. I don't like to use two trading strategies but for two or three confirmations I use some tools in my trading. Its depend upon you that what you want to use for analysis.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Trading with two trading strategies would be good for trader, I am working with support and resistance right now and learning about the naked trading. I don't like to use two trading strategies but for two or three confirmations I use some tools in my trading. Its depend upon you that what you want to use for analysis.
    [lang=id]well, that is good, you have already mastered some basic for trading where support resistance before the main thing that should mastered with well, and then you start to learn to do naked trading, that will need extra ability to understand the market without use any tools to indicate it, but for this , we can take some steps or points that will guide us to trade with naked trading[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,577
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    This is all about support and resistance levels and believe me if we learn how to make use of it when trading I am sure we would be able to make good amount of money from the market, because those lines are the lines that the market actually do react to thus it is either it gets broken or it bounces.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •