Can free indicator make us money
Page 1 of 144 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Can free indicator make us money

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Can free indicator make us money

I have tried a lot of free indicators but they give me nothing more than loss, i think all free indicator are not suitable for trading because loss is all that they can give to use, so my advice is for us to stop searching for a free indicator or a robot, to to save some money to buy the paid once because only the paid once can help make us profit in the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Well it does no matter a lot that you are using a paid or using a free indicator its important to know that how you are using that indicator for your analysis, there is a blind trading in forex when you don't apply any of your own trading analysis, following indicator's blindly and quickly would give you a lot of misleading signals, they don't work alone, keep in mind that you should have some other analysis in trading to support your indicator's.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I think free indicator and paid indicator is the same. we can make money with it or not, not depend on the indicator itself, but depend on our trading skill to use the indicator. We need to know how to use the indicator to predict the market. Even if we trade with free indicator, but we can use the indicator well, then we still can make good profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    One the chart there are much free indicators which one really don't pay for. The thing is, they can really make any one money due to it is a good technical tool for trading and for making analysis to be precise but if one shouldn't be able to make use of it correctly and that way abuses the use of it, it is highy possible that it causes on to loss all invested money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    the thing to make you get earning from this business is not caused by inidicators, but all is caused by your ability to use them and analyze the market till get the correct decision, and so no matter for paid indicators or free, all depends to you, and also do not push indicators as source of signals,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 3
    If you only talking about indicators then I can tell you that free indicators really helpful because If you think a purchased indicator can help you for making profit then you are wrong and If you talking about robot EA then I agree with you that free robot is not better then you purchase a good robot .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the work as occupying different selection with the system on running with the customs of evaluation concerning use with the moderation of returns with the market charts on volatility those leaves with chance to gains of one with conclusion as trader manages with the good backup as having of proper on authorizing distinct with the ideal competencies on entering modest on expends as managing works with the analytics and the monitoring of market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    If you solely dealing with signals i then can easily explain which cost-free signals really very helpful because If you believe some sort of ordered indication can assist you for making income then you usually are wrong if anyone dealing with automatic robot EA i then believe anyone which cost-free automatic robot isn't much better then you try to find a great automatic robot.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, I have never bought a single indicator in this financial market trading, all have been free indicators and they are very useful to me. The basis of my trading system is built on the solid rock of indicators, and I do not have a single regret with it. So, yes, you can make fortune with free indicators I am a living witness.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I have never bought a single indicator in this financial market trading, all have been free indicators and they are very useful to me. The basis of my trading system is built on the solid rock of indicators, and I do not have a single regret with it. So, yes, you can make fortune with free indicators I am a living witness.
    Same here too, I have never bought anyone, the one I am making use of is the ones which came along with my trading platform and so far I am good and comfortable with them. However we should know that trading on forex market is not all about using the indicator but then being able to analysis the market and trade on it the right way.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 144 123451151101 ... LastLast