Can free indicator make us money - Page 3
Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Can free indicator make us money

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Can free indicator make us money

I have tried a lot of free indicators but they give me nothing more than loss, i think all free indicator are not suitable for trading because loss is all that they can give to use, so my advice is for us to stop searching for a free indicator or a robot, to to save some money to buy the paid once because only the paid once can help make us profit in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good to sue indicator, i do not use it alone, and i do do depend on it alone, the indicator can use the confirmation work with my other strategy in the forex business, and i am making my more money with good analysis which i do with the indicator.
    If your analysis is right on and match the indicator then it is fine. And whether it is free or not, as long you can earn from there then it is good enough. But lemme just warn you something in here; don't be too overconfident. Personally i have seen a lot of traders that become too overconfident in here and loss the money. Well, i am one of them actually lol!

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Free indicator is now what which will make you money in forex trading, actually a trader needs to learn before he can make money from trading. I have never thought of buying any indicator but I know that I will be able to make money with my price action strategy and I am thinking of a good indicator to apply which is already on the trading platform.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I think our profit is not depend on the indicator but depend on how we use the indicators. if we know how to maximize the default indicator on our metatrader, i think actually we still can make good profit also. There are many free indicator out there which really profitable if we really know how to using it to get good signal

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I have come by a situation where as traders are blaming on indicators for making them to loss their money. Well that is not true cause before any indicator would make you loss you must have taken the decision. That way I wouldn't say much. But the fee indicators are effective.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    No my dear, not at all, I did not trust on any free indicators and they can lead us to big loss, so we should avoid to use any kind of free indicators in order to prevent from the terrible situation.

I am attached with this business since 2011 and I never use any kind of free indicator and I am enjoying my trading efficiently and earning reasonable amount.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Whether we make use of free or heavily paid indicators, one thing which is for sure is that if we are not yet able to learn business and know how to trade thus have practiced then the indicator will be a waste. Therefore I think by now we should know that it is not indicator that trades but the traders ability and skills in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    No my dear, not at all, I did not trust on any free indicators and they can lead us to big loss, so we should avoid to use any kind of free indicators in order to prevent from the terrible situation.

I am attached with this business since 2011 and I never use any kind of free indicator and I am enjoying my trading efficiently and earning reasonable amount.
    the best of the indicators i used in the forex business are the one of the free. they are good, it is not to be thinking they are not good because they are free, i have tried the sue of them and they are working well when the good one is picked.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    the best of the indicators i used in the forex business are the one of the free. they are good, it is not to be thinking they are not good because they are free, i have tried the sue of them and they are working well when the good one is picked.
    [lang=id]it means that you have understood it with well, because for free or paid, all the thing here depend to us who use it, if the traders understand with the real function of indicators then they will know how to use it with well, in this business, traders need to know for what they are doing[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    As far as my concern, I does not like to use the free indicators as they are not reliable and might cause the reason of failure, so all of us should avoid such kind of indicators.

I would like to suggest that we should rely on our own ability and should trade according to our own planning in order to get the fruitful result.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Of course, I support you on this regard. Lots of free indicators are out there that are helping traders, it is all about the good use of this indicator, and the way the trader is handling the management of the indicator and themselves in particular, that will really help the trader to sustain whatever motive they have in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 144 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast