Why should one use web trader
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    Trader may use this system on emergence basis or stay in other place. Actually Mt4 platform is more amicable from web trading system. However practice in mt4 platform will helps to take decision all the way. new trader may use both system for their practice. It is important to look a green sign on address bar means you are safe. Always check this

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    i trading in forex market are used in website.but forex market is very easy for web trader ,we are reliable in trading in forex market,we are used in mobile,computer,laptop,we are download the mt4,mt5,are instoling and login the trading account after the opening the trade in forex market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    I found webtrader is the easiest way to trade from anywhere where you don't have your own computer/device. You can go to any cyber cafe and trade from there. Another thing is worth noting that traders with windows phone can use this webtrading opportunity to open/close/modify trades with ease because still they don't have trading app.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    The webtrader comes in handy when one has issues with the metatrader in onea computer or even maybe you may be away from your personal computer for example a cyber cafe and you do not want to install the mt4.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already
    Some people might want to feel the differences from webtrader. As far we know that metatrader4 is an old platform to trade, some people want to test fresh new things. Trading with webtrader is simple, no need to install or download, just open our browser, type the website, then trade with it. I think that's the only advantage of using webtrader since I rarely use it in my trade too because I always trade with metatrader4 in my laptop.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    to work with the web based platform as saving the less on times to work with the technical preparation without to install and use of the standard indy along as trader might works on running of personal strategy with the manage of plan, and more as using helps from the supports of different tools on improving work with the analytics and the signal evaluation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    What of when you are away from your computer system and there is need to do some analysis on your mobile devices such as android tablet or phone. You agree with me that the and the android version of mt4 has some limitations and it is a great privilege to have the opportunity of accessing the market on a web-terminal trading platform

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The best thing that I know of trading with the web trading platform it's that is very smooth when you trading with that's one big advantage... You don't have to do give processes when switching accounts so you have the basics knowledge you can trade with very well other downloads you don't have to download any

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the platform gives of chance on working with the use of indicator as trader might wants to use also the different supports of confirmation as appealing strategy to run of different evaluation, as the platform gives of chance on saving times to work without installing software.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast