Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well, I think mt4 is very good for trade because there are lots of indicators and moving average there in mt4 and mt5 but on web trader, there is some security risk however web trader also charge heavy data for internet connection I go for mt4 instead of web trading :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    According to my personal opinion i think Mt4 is the best and most reliable platform to work and to trade commodities and pairs that's why there is a huge number of traders working here on the Mt4 and they are feeling much better and safer here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Dealer may utilize this framework on rise premise or remain in other place. All things considered Mt4 stage is more agreeable from web exchanging framework. Anyway rehearse in Mt4 stage will takes choice the distance. new dealer may utilize both framework for their training. It is imperative to look a green sign on address bar implies you are sheltered.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    well i never use web trader how ever i use insta forex web trader once because there mt4 server is always down so i login to my account and use web trader only to close my trades which is already running how ever i found very difficult to analysis in webtrader ... mt4 is best for that :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 12
    Web trading to me is a way to which you can access the market easily through any means , there is a lot of things to which a trader is able to use it. you can work hard and do the right thing in any office any pc, how ever you cannot access the web version of mt4 on your mobile phone, only downloaded mt4. but the only advantage I van think of is how to access from any office.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    The metatrader 4 web trader is a preferred option among traders because it is machine independent. This feature allows traders to access their accounts from any location using any device with internet connectivity, without bothering about the operating system or device being used.
    Furthermore, the web trader offers all the full features of the native application such as multi tabbed currency pair view and it is very reliable and compatible with the meta trader ecosystem.
    The web trader is also extremely secured as all data being transmitted are encrypted from end to end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I find the easiest way to trade the webtrader from anywhere where you do not have your own computer / device. You can go from any cyber cafe and business. Another thing to note is that business owners of Windows Phone can easily use this webreading opportunity to open / close / modify businesses because they do not yet have their trading applications.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already
    Web trades are done when we do not have a login account in the meta-trader, then we make a web site so that we can easily ease trading, we can apply our account there and trade it. Used only when our meta trader is not working 4

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Alternative forex trading using webtrader is indeed lighter, because you do not have to install any application on your mobile or on a PC or laptop. As the name implies, WebTrader can be opened in Web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, and the like. Only by opening a particular link, you can already login the platform to see price charts, do technical analysis, place orders, to monitor the current trading position. Almost every type of platform currently has a WebTrader version. That is why, WebTrader can be MetaTrader, cTrader, or other platforms.
    why people prefer webtrader rather than other platforms is possible because considering webtrader is much lighter, not so burdensome to PCs or mobile phones, it doesn't require a lot of memory space and doesn't consume much internet quota.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    We can use the web trader it's very useful some times, trading with a friend laptop or mobile it's not necessary for you to install mt4 or any other trading platform, what you need to use is the ctrader, with the ctrader your browser is all that you need, this is a more comfortable means of trading forex with others computer or mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast