Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think it is the easy way of the trading . support and resistance play a very important role in the trading . i like to use the plat forms in my trading we can earn a lot of money i the trading , the plat form gives a great chance to saving the time to work with install any software . forex is just like money making machine .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    web traders are useful if we are on a trip and are not holding a gadget or not carrying a laptop, so we can open a browser anywhere or in public areas for trading or checking markets, actually in the current era of web traders is not necessary, considering that the digital era is a smartphone things that must be brought everywhere, so I think webtrader doesn't have a significant advantage over the others

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    web trader is more comfotable than mt4 in light of the fact that you the genuine truly cost for images with the cost of bank and its contains all mt4 stuff like pattern request and supply fibonachi all and its progressively bright

Not allowed!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112