Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    When your trading is not really completly right then its always good that you are able to work right in fore for there is a good chance we know for there is always good issues of the market that need comprehensive trading and analysis so be sure to pull together the market on a mt4 but also a web is good when you are in a meeting and you want to quickly log in and leave or a cafe or so on

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Trader may use this system on emergence basis or stay in other place. Actually Mt4 platform is more amicable from web trading system. However practice in mt4 platform will helps to take decision all the way. new trader may use both system for their practice. It is important to look a green sign on address bar means you are safe. Always check this..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Trader may use this system on emergence basis or stay in other place. Actually Mt4 platform is more amicable from web trading system. However practice in mt4 platform will helps to take decision all the way. new trader may use both system for their practice. It is important to look a green sign on address bar means you are safe. Always check this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    The main reason why we trade using Web trading is because there is a chance that the market is all forced to have something that we know could work well when we are able to , we have to really be sure of everything we are working for in the right directions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    web trader is good and easy to trade and it is another option from roboforex to make trading more easier to the trader, with web trader the trader does not need to install anything and all he has to do is to open a browser and trade, but i do not know if it is smooth like the meta trader platform or not and we can apply our strategies and custom indicators on it or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think the flexibility that you will find when you trading another web is untouched tool that is not used by many people compred to mt4 trading which almost all the traders are familiar with is a good way for you as a trader to take full advantage of

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 9
    Yes you can use one especially when you have not yet downloaded your trading software or if you haven't been able to run the market with your usual mt4 , the greatest method to use when you are not close to your trading for your performance that we know out there we have to really we. when you are not close to your Computer a quick log in to your trading web site that would help you manage your trades well

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    web trader is more comfotable than mta because you the the real really price for symbols with the price of bank and its contains all mt4 stuff like trend demand and supply fibonachi all and its more colourful to the eye..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    [lang=ar]Some people might want to feel the differences from webtrader. As far we know that metatrader4 is an old platform to trade, some people want to test fresh new things. Trading with webtrader is simple, no need to install or download, just open our browser, type the website, then trade with it

You agree with me that the and the android version of mt4 has some limitations and it is a great privilege to have the opportunity of accessing the market on a web-terminal trading platform[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    i think beginner mostly use webtrader as it seem more simple and more practical , i used it long befot instaling metatrader , webtrader some time bug i don't know if in all broker it doeas but i dont recommande it , best luck

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast