Why should one use web trader - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why should one use web trader

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Why should one use web trader

I stll wonder some times why one should use a web trader when there are a lot of platform we can install on our computer and mobile and do trading easily and it more secure than web trader. what is the main use of providing a web trader when there is mt4 platform already

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Webtrader is OK but I don't think I will be able to use it in any occasion, meta trader is the most secure and convince way for trading, beside it won't work well with mobile and this is what I use in trading all time, to this reason I install mt4 from Google store, web trader isnt that secure for trading forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Webtrader is OK but I don't think I will be able to use it in any occasion, meta trader is the most secure and convince way for trading, beside it won't work well with mobile and this is what I use in trading all time, to this reason I install mt4 from Google store, web trader isnt that secure for trading forex.
    As the opinion of people in general, every choice that we select must be different from the others and there is no problem about it. The point is, which platform is better for ourselves and we do not need to worry about anything else other than the first. Only we ourselves know which platforms are more in keeping with the character of ourselves and the way we do trading. So, there is nothing wrong for a person to conduct transactions in WebTrader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I found webtrader is the easiest way to trade from anywhere where you don't have your own computer/device. You can go to any cyber cafe and trade from there. Another thing is worth noting that traders with windows phone can use this webtrading opportunity to open/close/modify trades with ease because still they don't have trading app.
    Yes that's a good point you make here, when you don't have your own computer or mobile to access your trading account, you can use a public computer in Cafe center and used the Web trader without installing mt4 or 5 in that computer or pc, so this is a good explanation brother. Web trader is very good when it comes to that aspect.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    In my opinion the web trader is one of he most important services a broker can provide to its clients . this can help us to access to our accounts when we out door and we are away f our terminal . thus we can easily trade and complete our trades effectively only by entering the site .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    its not always right to trade forex with a given trading prospect that we see and for the good of every trading aspect we are able to value a grading perspective that is right for all the right reasons we have to work in forex with very careful and wonderful inteligence but sometimes you can not have your mt4 always and would love to jump into a cyber and really connect fast a web terminal allows you do that

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think web trading is so good for any one how trading from mobile or any device that is connected to the web so i prefer to trade using the web platform some times so i like this choice for all traders all over the world .so that is so useful way for trading from any where and from any time you want to trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    No any download problem in web trader. Anytime anywhere we can trade in web trade. Soeme times we are facing problem in metatrader4/5 platform. But web trader gives us smoothly service. There some limitation in this platform. So every traders should trade in web trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 6
    I think the platform provide the tools of the market and help us to doing the trading so the platform have some good tools which is help full to find the trend of the market and help to mange the risk in the trading and survive in the market secondly some tools help us to calculate the risk and make the consistent profit in the trading so that this software is useful for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I think why we should use the webtrader platform,is to try out any other flexible trading opportunities that may be existing in another platform that we do not know about.For example there are situation that could arise and pose a threat to our trading progress,threat such as slow server or poor internet connectivity.Now that could prevent one from successfully installing mt4 set up on your computer,where as the webtrader does not have to go through all that.All you have to do is just visit the website and there you can start trading right away.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Web trader is good in the sense that you won't install any meta trader to any Strange device before you can start trade, we some time especially visit cyber cafer to browser the Internet we can also trade there without the need to install meta trader, we can some times use our friends laptop too, in this sense Web traders matters a lot, but if am using my own computer there will be no need for me to use Web trader.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast