Is binary as reliable as forex. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Is binary as reliable as forex.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Is binary as reliable as forex.

A lot of people are involve in binary option too, I was once part of them, but I quit trading binary and focus on forex trading alone because it seems to me that forex trading is more reliable and a more good source to earn than binary option, so what did you think, is binary a more better place to earn than forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Well right now I understand that it all depend on our knowledge and skills of trading in any of the business that will make it a reliable source for us to earn, this business are all good but if you don't have the basics to trade you won't be able to find it reliable simply because you end up losing your money and that's why I think binary is not as reliable as forex simply because I don't have the right knowledge and experience to do the business in the right way.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Trading binary seems like trading forex too. I just see a slight difference because it makes use of the forex trading charts. Binary option is getting more popular everyday and its a reliable trade as forex business where we can earn from this business and be successful. I have not put much focus on binary option but I have some good knowledge about it and I know that a good forex trader can also do well if he decides to trade binary.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifycoguy View Post
    Trading binary seems like trading forex too. I just see a slight difference because it makes use of the forex trading charts. Binary option is getting more popular everyday and its a reliable trade as forex business where we can earn from this business and be successful. I have not put much focus on binary option but I have some good knowledge about it and I know that a good forex trader can also do well if he decides to trade binary.
    You are right. Any trader doing good in forex can have an upper edge of making good profits with binary option. It's also a popular means of making money and it also have good similarities with forex trading. I wanted to learn about binary option before but I had to change my decision and stick on forex because I get to see more forex traders more than binary option traders. And also if you look at forex you have a great chance to control your trade and still minimize loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Binary trading is reliable for experience of this system.Binary trading is difference from traditional Forex market.It is very difficult for make a good profit.I think binary is as like as bet but Forex market is not for bet,the market is very risky.So, we should manage our money management.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345