Is binary as reliable as forex. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Is binary as reliable as forex.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

    Is binary as reliable as forex.

    A lot of people are involve in binary option too, I was once part of them, but I quit trading binary and focus on forex trading alone because it seems to me that forex trading is more reliable and a more good source to earn than binary option, so what did you think, is binary a more better place to earn than forex.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    237
    Promo (¢)
    1,813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I love trading with robot options because of so many things and one of them is the minimum that you can invest and the one that you can trade trade for the roboption the one dollar is one thing that you can trade as minimum and the minimum with that one dollar 💵

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    I love trading with robot options because of so many things and one of them is the minimum that you can invest and the one that you can trade trade for the roboption the one dollar is one thing that you can trade as minimum and the minimum with that one dollar
    Roboforex is a good broker so you can be sure that the robot option will be as good as the roboforex, roboforex and robot option but have low minimum deposit compare to other brokers where you have to deposit 500usd, robo make it possible for everyone to trade either forex or binary option.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,490
    Promo (¢)
    1,881
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    I dont think binary option is really reliable tht you can make consistent profit and these is what makes it tough for us to run the arket with a certain form of trade, with your binay you canbe smarkt and out wit the trading forms of demigods that make it better for you you can easily be able to pull o ut some good money out of it in all fors that we can thin of it

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,649
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Roboforex is a good broker so you can be sure that the robot option will be as good as the roboforex, roboforex and robot option but have low minimum deposit compare to other brokers where you have to deposit 500usd, robo make it possible for everyone to trade either forex or binary option.
    This is to say of the binary option not the company that is offering the binary option. And i know that this company is very good, but the binary option has to be known by traders before they can do anything with them. And i have recorded that there are many traders that are making money with the forex that is regular than the binary option.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,493
    Promo (¢)
    1,350
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    This is to say of the binary option not the company that is offering the binary option. And i know that this company is very good, but the binary option has to be known by traders before they can do anything with them. And i have recorded that there are many traders that are making money with the forex that is regular than the binary option.
    I also think so, I think in binary option has same amount of profits equal with forex trading. Even so, binary option has one advantage that is not owned forex trading, the profit payment system. We may be experts in doing scalping in forex trading but the profits we get are not too many. Unlike the binary, we can apply in forex scalping techniques and use them in binary. Of course the profits that we get will be much greater because we are paid by the percentage of capital that we use per transaction. The more capital that we use, the more profits we get. Anyway it also increases the risk, so trade properly and carefully.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    I also think so, I think in binary option has same amount of profits equal with forex trading. Even so, binary option has one advantage that is not owned forex trading, the profit payment system. We may be experts in doing scalping in forex trading but the profits we get are not too many. Unlike the binary, we can apply in forex scalping techniques and use them in binary. Of course the profits that we get will be much greater because we are paid by the percentage of capital that we use per transaction. The more capital that we use, the more profits we get. Anyway it also increases the risk, so trade properly and carefully.
    It equal profit and same currency pairs that we trade but it more hard to predict this business right, forex trading is more easier to study than binary due to the short time interval, that's what separate binary and forex trading and we can't close our trade on our own in most time interval which make binary trading more difficult than forex, forex trading is still the best compare to binary and stock trading.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Registered user Sascha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Racoon City
    Posts
    3,563
    Promo (¢)
    1,125
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    technically, binary provides a tremendous opportunity for every trader to make a profit in a short time and the number of lots depending on how big bets used in every transaction. we do not need to wait until the market moves a few pips since the payment system using percentages. no matter the market move differently if only 1 pip, if our guess is correct, we will get paid almost as much as the amount of money that we use as bargaining chips.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    27
    Promo (¢)
    1,515
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Where you can Winn or loss depend on fate not by analysis mostly. May be sometimes analysis can work .The binary option is the one that is of the less advantage for traders when it comes to the risk of its trading, but when traders have a very high winning skills

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Registered user Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,493
    Promo (¢)
    1,350
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 278
    Given: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by drsahid View Post
    Where you can Winn or loss depend on fate not by analysis mostly. May be sometimes analysis can work .The binary option is the one that is of the less advantage for traders when it comes to the risk of its trading, but when traders have a very high winning skills
    Well, another unusual thing to know. It is funny to take this "fate" thing whenever we trade in any type of trading, especially in binary option. I think it is more depends on luck rather than fate. Analysis can be worked out well if we know which analysis that suitable for certain type of platform. For those scalper trader, there is no doubt for them to do this binary far easier. Otherwise, to those who find it difficult to trade in binary option will mostly think that this binary is impossible to do or this just another kind of gambling.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    6,262
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    Binary is reliable as forex trade some might think that forex trading is more reliable but prove them wrong because if you can learn and understand the system of binary trading you will be able to trade and earn just as you are earning from forex, it the same pair and same strategy we need to apply.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •