Is binary as reliable as forex. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is binary as reliable as forex.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8

Is binary as reliable as forex.

A lot of people are involve in binary option too, I was once part of them, but I quit trading binary and focus on forex trading alone because it seems to me that forex trading is more reliable and a more good source to earn than binary option, so what did you think, is binary a more better place to earn than forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    with the chance on working with the same on currency pairs with the fixed on return rate by the offers trader might work of the decision as focusing the deeper on preparation as appealing movesment of market on collecting the stronger on signals with the reference to gives with the finale on decision as submitting spins of bid to work with the requests on entering market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I do see this as a mix answer for traders. The binary option is the one that is of the less advantage for traders when it comes to the risk of its trading, but when traders have a very high winning skills, they will use that to make more with the binary option, and when a high stake is being made, that would help traders to make more. While forex is more conservative in my view.
    Binary option is a very reliable way of making money with the market movements but if I am to choose between the two I will go for forex because in forex we have many option to make our trade right more than binary that wait for a stipulated time for your order so as to make profit or loss. Binary might look easy to understand its concept but it also requires a lot of skills if you will win with it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    yes of course as trader manages with the good backup on system preparedness and the good coverage on margin to helps as ordering market, the binary business gives as best to gains of the good returns with the offers as relying within the finance of business with the forex arbitraging.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It's very easy to trade because you have to know the exact direction that the pairs might be moving to so you have to make sure that you always be sure if the way you wanted. Binary options trading can be very difficult and also can be very reliable if you keep getting the results that you wanted

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    I think both of binary and forex has different advantages and disadvantages. According to my understandings, binary is a suitable trading platform for traders who like to make quick money (scalping). It's a great opportunity for them to trade with binary rather than with forex classic trading which takes time to wait till we can get some pips. Both has same risks and great earnings, depends on how well the trader trades. As long as binary trader do analysis on the market, it will give them better quick cash.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    A lot of people are involve in binary option too, I was once part of them, but I quit trading binary and focus on forex trading alone because it seems to me that forex trading is more reliable and a more good source to earn than binary option, so what did you think, is binary a more better place to earn than forex.
    Yes , it is but you must make sure that you have the necessary knowledge of trading and must make sure that you are dealing with a broker of great repute. I have been trading forex since 2005 and when binary option came up I took time to study and demo traded for almost a year before committing my hard earned money into it and that has been the very secret of my success so far

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    In the truth of the matter, the both can give success to its trader if they planned it well. The way you will plan the binary option should not be the same way you are planning the forex trading. The both has their advantage and disadvantages, and the disadvantage should be well known for the trader to plan it carefully. Also, the strategy you need to be successful with binary option should be strong than that of the traditional forex trading, this is because the tradition forex trading is more manageable than the binary option itself.
    Ya both can give success to the trader if he plans everything well, but one thing that should be avoided about binary option is that 60secs trading that method have no good strategy at all, a lot of traders lose their hard earn money by trading it, 60secs trading is pure gambling and not suitable for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    Binary options has many differences form the Forex market i think that we have to be able to think of the trading facts which can be possible to all of us . also i think tat the best for the making this is to be able to find many approaches for understanding the market in away which can get us some profits.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Forex trading and binary options is one and the same thing but the only difference between the two is that forex is not time n bound you have can just put at trade and leave it for a long time while when you trading in options you have to know direction that it will follow in a certain time but probably profitable trades how protable they are not all depends on the risk that you take

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuru View Post
    Forex trading and binary options is one and the same thing but the only difference between the two is that forex is not time n bound you have can just put at trade and leave it for a long time while when you trading in options you have to know direction that it will follow in a certain time but probably profitable trades how protable they are not all depends on the risk that you take
    Forex is same with binary option of course but when it comes to platform, binary have no reliable platform rather than the Web traders, we can't also use any indicator or robot, all this are thing that make forex trading more easier than binary, it kind of difficult to predict the direction of binary market.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast