Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Precious books about Trading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875

Precious books about Trading

Thread is made for the sole purpose of sharing valuable books worth reading.
    Desirable format for a shared book is author, title and a short description.
    Advertising garbage books for the sole purpose of an extra sold copy is deceiving fellow traders and treason to the trader's dream.
    It must be known that whatever book I myself post it will be one I have read (I could answer extra questions on it if somebody wants to ask something) and one that can be found online FOR FREE (although it would most probably be illegal download, precisely because of which I will not post any links).
    A good source (besides ordinary search engines and file-sharing copyright-violating sites) for books are (the even more copyright violating) torrent and DHT search engines.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is a good thing to learn from books, you can share books about trading knowledge if you have those to share, personally I don't have any book yet because I have only learned through the demo and real trading experience. I am sure that there are so many good trader's on this forum who are learning from books, this is really a good thread where we share forex e books with each other.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is a good thing to learn from books, you can share books about trading knowledge if you have those to share, personally I don't have any book yet because I have only learned through the demo and real trading experience. I am sure that there are so many good trader's on this forum who are learning from books, this is really a good thread where we share forex e books with each other.
    it is good to learn from books and it should be the books that are good for the experience getting of forex traders. when the traders do not have the good books, things might be confusing for the trader. and when the books is read, traders will practice it on demo to know it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good to learn from books and it should be the books that are good for the experience getting of forex traders. when the traders do not have the good books, things might be confusing for the trader. and when the books is read, traders will practice it on demo to know it.
    Fantastic words sir, yeah learning from books are good if they suit to your trading style otherwise you can get misleading information from there, or you can read forex topics wrong for your analysis. For example I am a swing trader and its good for me to read swing trading books, I can't read those books which are out of my swing trading subject, The combination of books and demo trading practice would be a brilliant idea.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The practice really very important for a trader, as you are saying friend it would be very confusion to read only in books, until we don't have any practice with the forex knowledge till then it will never be easy to understand the real knowledge of that subject. For example if you are learning about support and resistance in books, then the next work will be to implement that in demo trading learning too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    The practice really very important for a trader, as you are saying friend it would be very confusion to read only in books, until we don't have any practice with the forex knowledge till then it will never be easy to understand the real knowledge of that subject. For example if you are learning about support and resistance in books, then the next work will be to implement that in demo trading learning too.
    I also believe mam that the learning from practical work will be more helpful rather than the books only. The full trading knowledge is incomplete without the use of real practical work in forex. The use of support and resistance is very helpful in forex trading market but we have to makes sure that we have equal self control and patience along with our analysis during the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Yeah, implementing of our learning is precious and important, I think we should get the awareness about forex practically, books can not give as knowledge as practice give the confidence, I would like to suggest that we should get the maximum practice on demo account then we will be able to earn from this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Yeah, implementing of our learning is precious and important, I think we should get the awareness about forex practically, books can not give as knowledge as practice give the confidence, I would like to suggest that we should get the maximum practice on demo account then we will be able to earn from this business.
    Books are meant for learning and I find it easier to search books on internet and learn through them. and then we should also learn discipline so that we implement what we learned through the books. I think Forex is not easy for those who have only in their mind just to earn big profit early on rather than giving importance to the risk management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Books won't be helpful. If you want to learn forex perfectly also want to become a continues earner then you must gain practical experience. The best way to gain experience is demo trading account. The more time we will spend with demo more trading experience we will be able to gain. Keep trading with demo in order to gain the experience do not depend on book. Learning forex by reading book is like learning riding bicycle by reading book. You must gain practical knowledge to survive in forex.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    Books won't be helpful. If you want to learn forex perfectly also want to become a continues earner then you must gain practical experience. The best way to gain experience is demo trading account. The more time we will spend with demo more trading experience we will be able to gain. Keep trading with demo in order to gain the experience do not depend on book. Learning forex by reading book is like learning riding bicycle by reading book. You must gain practical knowledge to survive in forex.
    Dear Precious book must needed. If we not all necessary information then we can deal with the market either real or demo. Different trading strategy we need to know and that most needed hard book. I agree with you that practice is the mother of all knowledge. Even we can say practice is the great teacher. But we never tell a book is unnecessary.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 91 123451151 ... LastLast