Precious books about Trading
Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Precious books about Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875

Precious books about Trading

Thread is made for the sole purpose of sharing valuable books worth reading.
    Desirable format for a shared book is author, title and a short description.
    Advertising garbage books for the sole purpose of an extra sold copy is deceiving fellow traders and treason to the trader's dream.
    It must be known that whatever book I myself post it will be one I have read (I could answer extra questions on it if somebody wants to ask something) and one that can be found online FOR FREE (although it would most probably be illegal download, precisely because of which I will not post any links).
    A good source (besides ordinary search engines and file-sharing copyright-violating sites) for books are (the even more copyright violating) torrent and DHT search engines.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    This is a good thing to learn from books, you can share books about trading knowledge if you have those to share, personally I don't have any book yet because I have only learned through the demo and real trading experience. I am sure that there are so many good trader's on this forum who are learning from books, this is really a good thread where we share forex e books with each other.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    This is a good thing to learn from books, you can share books about trading knowledge if you have those to share, personally I don't have any book yet because I have only learned through the demo and real trading experience. I am sure that there are so many good trader's on this forum who are learning from books, this is really a good thread where we share forex e books with each other.
    it is good to learn from books and it should be the books that are good for the experience getting of forex traders. when the traders do not have the good books, things might be confusing for the trader. and when the books is read, traders will practice it on demo to know it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is good to learn from books and it should be the books that are good for the experience getting of forex traders. when the traders do not have the good books, things might be confusing for the trader. and when the books is read, traders will practice it on demo to know it.
    Fantastic words sir, yeah learning from books are good if they suit to your trading style otherwise you can get misleading information from there, or you can read forex topics wrong for your analysis. For example I am a swing trader and its good for me to read swing trading books, I can't read those books which are out of my swing trading subject, The combination of books and demo trading practice would be a brilliant idea.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    All the forex related book are precious and book reading can be useful for the newbies and they should read the book about forex and these books are available on the internet, newbies can download any book related with forex from the internet.

So in order to get the theoretically knowledge trader should read any forex related book for getting better results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    first book - we start from the very basics
    Steve Nison - Candlestick Course
    A quite thorough book on candlestick patterns and using them together with another methods of technical analysis . What I found a bit incomplete for myself is Mr. Nison doesn't stress enough the relative lenghts of the key tradable patterns to the other bars of the move. I use candlestick patterns mostly in convergence with tick volume - the volume and the relative lenght of the main candlesticks can underline or dismiss the pattern. Size of the candlesticks can be divided in four categories - normal, too small, a bit bigger (these are the most important for entries), and too big a.k.a. climaxes - these are also important, but mostly for exits.
    I have a thread where I wrote a few things about tick volume if anybody wants to read.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    There are so many and many books to learn from and to know how to trade from, but then the point is after knowing all those things, it is not enough as we will be needing to have them been applied on the demo account. Thus being the practical platform. Thus if we can use it correctly there then we have achieved something. Therefore reading books is good but not enough.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Yep, totally true. In fact in books we only read about trading things, we don't actually learn them. To learn something it must pass through us, the thing itself, not just the thought about it. That can only happen if we employ the things we've read about in our own trading and thus include them in our own experience.
    It is the same with our own ideas - something comes to mind, but until we actually do something about it it's not a real thing, it's just a thought.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    The practice really very important for a trader, as you are saying friend it would be very confusion to read only in books, until we don't have any practice with the forex knowledge till then it will never be easy to understand the real knowledge of that subject. For example if you are learning about support and resistance in books, then the next work will be to implement that in demo trading learning too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Mark Douglas - Trading In The Zone; The Disciplined Trader (two books, same author)
    A must read on trading psycology. These are one of the best books I've read which actually describe how our emotional comfort should evolve and how can we really expect to properly deal with fear and greed.
    It is no wonder these books are acurate though, Mr. Douglas speaks from his own extensive trading experience.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 92 123451151 ... LastLast