Precious books about Trading - Page 92
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192

Thread: Precious books about Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875

Precious books about Trading

Thread is made for the sole purpose of sharing valuable books worth reading.
    Desirable format for a shared book is author, title and a short description.
    Advertising garbage books for the sole purpose of an extra sold copy is deceiving fellow traders and treason to the trader's dream.
    It must be known that whatever book I myself post it will be one I have read (I could answer extra questions on it if somebody wants to ask something) and one that can be found online FOR FREE (although it would most probably be illegal download, precisely because of which I will not post any links).
    A good source (besides ordinary search engines and file-sharing copyright-violating sites) for books are (the even more copyright violating) torrent and DHT search engines.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    A reader is a leader and how much you know determines how far and higher you go in forex trading . No trader can perform beyond the level of his knowledge and experience in trading and if you read from some of my previous posts in this thread , you will discover a lot of books I have shared which you can just look for , sit down with them and come out a better trader. The secret of success is in learning and the best way to keep important information from the lazy is to put it in black and white ( I mean put it in printed form ) because the lazy would not read.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    The best source of great free forex trading books still remains the internet and a simple search using any popular search engine should get you thousands of result that could takes you years study. But it is very important to practice trading as you are learning because this will help you to understand the books you are learning from much more better, while also building experience in the forex market at the same time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9
    [lang=ar]there is no doubt that the more we have reading the more we have the ability to understand the trading in the Forex market thus there are some times we feel of strange about what happens in the market we can due that to the less learning we have about the market and the powers which move the prices in the market[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    [lang=ar]there is no doubt that the more we have reading the more we have the ability to understand the trading in the Forex market thus there are some times we feel of strange about what happens in the market we can due that to the less learning we have about the market and the powers which move the prices in the market[/lang]
    Reading helps but not much because I will advice that we indulge in practice the more and that should be after we have read good books on how to trade profitably. There are also books about the importance of emotional control that we have to read due to, such a book will help us keep discipline and execute or trades properly.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu George View Post
    Pay attention to things we're reading too because not all books or information may provide us valuable and useful content. One thing for sure is to prove all things we've read through direct trading with demo account and then correct things to use what we really need for our own trading system. Different books may provides different knowledge but not all of them may suitable for us in our trading. Like when we decide to become a long term trader, then it's not appropriate to read a book that teach us about how to scalping.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    Pay attention to things we're reading too because not all books or information may provide us valuable and useful content. One thing for sure is to prove all things we've read through direct trading with demo account and then correct things to use what we really need for our own trading system. Different books may provides different knowledge but not all of them may suitable for us in our trading. Like when we decide to become a long term trader, then it's not appropriate to read a book that teach us about how to scalping.
    That is very important to learn from good material or sources, because some books are also return by people who themselves only made losses. Lot of books are there, but when you start reading you will note that there are only few books that are really good. Moreover main thing to me is experience to become better, apart from bookish knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    That is very important to learn from good material or sources, because some books are also return by people who themselves only made losses. Lot of books are there, but when you start reading you will note that there are only few books that are really good. Moreover main thing to me is experience to become better, apart from bookish knowledge.
    It is true because not internet study is very commercial we found so many site give assistance and i think all are not effective in trading we must have to identify good source for knowledge we have to avoid over knowledge also because i think it is the reason for successful trading and we will perform more effective for profit earning .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    It is true because not internet study is very commercial we found so many site give assistance and i think all are not effective in trading we must have to identify good source for knowledge we have to avoid over knowledge also because i think it is the reason for successful trading and we will perform more effective for profit earning .
    They could be misleading and they could be helpful at the same time. What matters is that we need to learn of ways by which we can trade specifically. I read about technical and price action from a book and then I proceeded to learning it on demo account. That way, the book I got from the internet helped me to the full potential because I also moved to the demo account to complete my learning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    The best way to inspire yourself in any chosen career is to read extensively and search for information to keep up to date . Growth in knowledge and experience will be very difficult if efforts are not made to read . What you read influences and inspires you in forex trading and that is why a trader must read good books on forex traders and there are so many books already shared in this thread and if I am to count , I have shared more than fifteen books on forex in this thread, I mean good books that I have read myself

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    First of all,... I read many books written by Robert T Kiyosaki. There are many best seller books written by him. This will open your eyes on how to build assets for the future, more prioritized for passive income. Some of his books I like and certainly give me the idea to be a good investor and a true businessman are:

1. Rich Dad Poor Dad
    2. The Cashflow Quandrant
    3. Rich Dad's Increase Your Financial IQ: Get Smarter with Your Money
    4. Why the Rich Are Getting Richer
    5. Rich Dad's Who Took My Money? Why Slow Investors Lose and Fast Money Wins!
    6. Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money - That You Don't Learn in School
    7. Rich Dad's Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money
    8. Rich Dad's Escape from the Rat Race: How to Become a Rich Kid by Following Rich Dad's Advice
    9. If You Want to Be Rich & Happy Don't Go to School: Ensuring Lifetime Security for Yourself and Your Children

Many ideas can be obtained from those books for business and investment (in general). Then after we get a lot of ideas from his books, we can make forex as one source of our passive income. (REMEMBER: The rules are: build a lot of sources of passive income, not active income, while forex trading is a flexible business, so I can make forex as one option for my passive income, using my little time for forex trading, I only spend a few minutes per day to make income in forex).

While For forex books, I read many forex books, I think a lot of good books about forex, all the same. But the one I like best is :
    "Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves" by Kathy Lien

Not allowed!

Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192