Precious books about Trading - Page 4
Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Precious books about Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875

Precious books about Trading

Thread is made for the sole purpose of sharing valuable books worth reading.
    Desirable format for a shared book is author, title and a short description.
    Advertising garbage books for the sole purpose of an extra sold copy is deceiving fellow traders and treason to the trader's dream.
    It must be known that whatever book I myself post it will be one I have read (I could answer extra questions on it if somebody wants to ask something) and one that can be found online FOR FREE (although it would most probably be illegal download, precisely because of which I will not post any links).
    A good source (besides ordinary search engines and file-sharing copyright-violating sites) for books are (the even more copyright violating) torrent and DHT search engines.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Thumbs Up
    Thomas DeMark - Market Timing Techniques, New Science of Technical Analysis (one author, two books)
    Mr. DeMark is probably the most tireless researcher on the boundary between price action analysis and indicator/oscillator mathematics, making huge contribution in both areas.
    His insights into PA include a lot of incredibly simple yet totally grounded logical rules which can provide solid structure for both a newbie's first trades and a veteran's critical situations.
    Mr. DeMark's explanations on his own oscillators can give the reader simple yet extensive knowledge on how to overcome most of the downsides of almost any oscillator available today.
    These books are one of the most important I have ever read.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Thomas DeMark - Market Timing Techniques, New Science of Technical Analysis (one author, two books)
    Mr. DeMark is probably the most tireless researcher on the boundary between price action analysis and indicator/oscillator mathematics, making huge contribution in both areas.
    His insights into PA include a lot of incredibly simple yet totally grounded logical rules which can provide solid structure for both a newbie's first trades and a veteran's critical situations.
    Mr. DeMark's explanations on his own oscillators can give the reader simple yet extensive knowledge on how to overcome most of the downsides of almost any oscillator available today.
    These books are one of the most important I have ever read.
    Oscillators works only in a ranging or choppy market but it is not effective in a trending market, it is important that traders knows the pros and cons of a particular indicator so that we can utilize its use effectively on a particular market conditions, using an indicator indiscriminately can lead to bad trading results.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    more with the good times that trader gains with the chance on learning as improving works on applying use with the new system and strategy to run with the trading that those helps to deliver the better on precise as trader might complete of terms within the given range of times.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Oscillators works only in a ranging or choppy market but it is not effective in a trending market, it is important that traders knows the pros and cons of a particular indicator so that we can utilize its use effectively on a particular market conditions, using an indicator indiscriminately can lead to bad trading results.
    [lang=id]traders need to understand with the main function and characteristic of indicators, so they will know the right time to use them or just combine them with the others to complete it, so never take them as another something as they want it, i do trading with stochastic oscilator for scalping[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the learning through the books can help us more about the making of any details . and also we may find that the making of any decisions about the market can serve us to many ways of the learning .but books may give us a very good range of the feedback to that . in a free time we study them well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    you are making a point. the oscillators might work in the ranging market truly, and to make the good work with it, it can be working on the higher time frame, that will make the money for traders when tey find the way to learn it on the swing trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]traders need to understand with the main function and characteristic of indicators, so they will know the right time to use them or just combine them with the others to complete it, so never take them as another something as they want it, i do trading with stochastic oscilator for scalping[/lang]
    It is not a right thing for traders to be working with the indicators without knowing it, and if it is two or three indicators they are going to use, it has to be working fine based on the things the trader wants them to achieve for them. So, it is good to do confirmation like you said when things are in line with the confirming trading rules.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    dear arder the precious boks in the forex tarding regarding the trading are many in the world but i would prefer that the book about the bar charts the divergence the peaks and the thoughts are vrey good to study

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    why not there are some books which can give more than we need . i read some forex books which were very clear enough to guide me to the best learning material I ever seen . so i think that we can make a best use of any of the tools we find around us . whether seen or read .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Some (probably most) oscillators can actually confirm a trend breakout and that is exactly what Mr. DeMark's books are so important - he explains how to do it with his own oscillators and gives examples how it can be done with some of the other popular ones.
    Mr. Bollinger also explains how to confirm a trend breakout with common available oscillators.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 92 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast