Precious books about Trading - Page 2
Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Precious books about Trading

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875

Precious books about Trading

Thread is made for the sole purpose of sharing valuable books worth reading.
    Desirable format for a shared book is author, title and a short description.
    Advertising garbage books for the sole purpose of an extra sold copy is deceiving fellow traders and treason to the trader's dream.
    It must be known that whatever book I myself post it will be one I have read (I could answer extra questions on it if somebody wants to ask something) and one that can be found online FOR FREE (although it would most probably be illegal download, precisely because of which I will not post any links).
    A good source (besides ordinary search engines and file-sharing copyright-violating sites) for books are (the even more copyright violating) torrent and DHT search engines.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    All the forex accompanying book are adored and book account can be advantageous for the newbies and they should apprehend the book about forex and these books are accessible on the internet, newbies can download any book accompanying with forex from the internet.
    So in adjustment to get the apparently ability banker should apprehend any forex accompanying book for accepting bigger results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Joe Ross - all books, articles and booklets
    I'm not sure if he has 100+ pages books, what I've read is articles and booklets of 20 pages or so.
    The great thing about Joe Ross' trading methodology explained there is it actually has to do with the fractal structure of the market and includes extremely detailed step-by-step how-to. While I myself am not really using his stuff the Ross Hook is one of the major stepping stones in my system and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    I love reading book and not just Forex but in all fields of knowledge. Books are the old and yet preferable means to learn anything we have interest in. Forex trading is a online trading business and it is not for rich people only every trader join it easily at home and any where if they have good trading skills and knowledge about trading...

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    I love reading book and not just Forex but in all fields of knowledge. Books are the old and yet preferable means to learn anything we have interest in. Forex trading is a online trading business and it is not for rich people only every trader join it easily at home and any where if they have good trading skills and knowledge about trading...
    Mate I believe a lot in practical trading learning and frankly speaking learning from books is really helpful when you respect it well through the help of your demo trading account, so many trader's learn from books but those real psychological aspects can make anybody concave and can force them to do a lot of bad mistakes. To get the best trading skill real trading practice is prominent for everyone.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Mate I believe a lot in practical trading learning and frankly speaking learning from books is really helpful when you respect it well through the help of your demo trading account, so many trader's learn from books but those real psychological aspects can make anybody concave and can force them to do a lot of bad mistakes. To get the best trading skill real trading practice is prominent for everyone.
    Of course learning from books and a good helping hand of demo trading account would give you consecutive improvement in trading. Practical learning is my favorite too because I have a long experience of market trend trading now and its looks more beautiful on charts rather than books, there is no doubt in it that real trading practice and learning improve our skill in a much better way.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Napoleon Hill - Think and Grow Rich; Laws of Success; Outwitting the Devil (one author, three books)

One of the most complete theories of achieving success I've read, in fact the basis of most of last century success books. The important thing is the author eventually writes from experience.
    The Laws of Success practically repeats Think and Grow Rich, except it's more thorough. If I were to read them for the first time now I would read Think and Grow Rich first, the Outwitting the Devil, then The Laws.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Of course learning from books and a good helping hand of demo trading account would give you consecutive improvement in trading. Practical learning is my favorite too because I have a long experience of market trend trading now and its looks more beautiful on charts rather than books, there is no doubt in it that real trading practice and learning improve our skill in a much better way.
    It doest not matter what you are learning because the value of it only increase for trader when he take a good advantage of its in his implementation, during real trading its never easy to adopt our past learning because there is a term psychology which can affect the mind of trader's, they can break rules if they don't know how to correct the things practically.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    [lang=id]read and learn from the books is a good thing for traders, and it will help them to save the time and just need to try to implement them at their practicing to get more experiences and will complete them, and then they will get the point that is good for them to develop themselves and skill and grow better[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    There are so many books already which would help us to learn how to trade and make money from the business, but then, it will not be that simple which means that we would have to after we must have read the book then we have to make sure that we have practiced them on the demo account because reading those books when we don't make practice makes no sense and wouldn't make us improve.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Steven Covey - Seven Habits of Successful People
    Another awesome book exclusively on organising the work process into maximum effectiveness (which is highly needed in trading).
    This author also writes solely from experience.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast