Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 414
Page 414 of 460 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 4597

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think all traders must agree that the trend is a friend, but why are some traders doing trading activities together but the op they install can be different, there are those who buy and there are also those who sell, are they not the same in reading trends, from here I can draw the conclusion that to determine the trend splitting must be adjusted according to his own personal conditions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ageseko View Post
    I think all traders must agree that the trend is a friend, but why are some traders doing trading activities together but the op they install can be different, there are those who buy and there are also those who sell, are they not the same in reading trends, from here I can draw the conclusion that to determine the trend splitting must be adjusted according to his own personal conditions
    Trend is the friend when we start to follow it and when we do work against the trend we will see the market is not in favor of winning so we should to take the time for learning properly about every basic factor and through the good strategies to use for work we can easily tackle the market trend and we can easily avail the chances for earning safe and reliable profits rates from it .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    If we can make trend line trading strategy with less then stress and greedy then it is good working on market and help us to make everyday good profit from it. Trend is friend and boss both are very effective and powerful way for him if we can make it with good learning and planning to understand all types of market bad and good situation well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    If traders don't plan to follow the trend it will get so much easy to loose in this trade. The trend have proven to become the boss and its sure the way to follow the market right direction to earn always. Following this trend have been very reliable and have helped us have a huge advantage from this business. This trend is good to trade and the possible plan to follow this trend will therefore give us the right opportunity to earn and become our very boss in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ageseko View Post
    Yes trend is good friend of trader which help the trader in making good capital.Forex business is good and profitable but only for those trader who has good trading skills.Demo accounts are so much helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the trend line strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    If we can make trend line trading strategy with less then stress and greedy then it is good working on market and help us to make everyday good profit from it. Trend is friend and boss both are very effective and powerful way for him if we can make it with good learning and planning to understand all types of market bad and good situation well.
    I think all trader are the friends when we start the follow it we will see the market is not favor of winning so we should to take the time for learning properly about every basic factors.trend is good friend of trader which help the trader in making good capital.And also trend is the boss both are effective and power full way for him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trend is good friend of trader which help the trader in making good capital but trader must have good trading skills.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning a trader would not be able to get survive in Forex.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy and it is one the best strategy for trading the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Trend makes us hero or zero which entirely based on the traders good capacity to follow the trend and have the ideas to follow the market with tackling the trend so this means that when we following the market trend then in the results it makes us hero but if we neglect it then we will became zero without any chances to get the success from this market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner View Post
    Trend makes us hero or zero which entirely based on the traders good capacity to follow the trend and have the ideas to follow the market with tackling the trend so this means that when we following the market trend then in the results it makes us hero but if we neglect it then we will became zero without any chances to get the success from this market .
    It is a fact that trend is the main thing for a good career in this field.Here in this field we can make our career only by hardwork and we can get our aims in this field.For a forex trader,se need to learn that how we can make our career in this field and we can get our aims in this field.Proper learning and practice is the key factor to become profitable in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Trend is friend and boss and this old rule is true. Trend is very powerful and has large inertion to move further. Of course, there are corrections sometimes but the market general direction is the same and traders should not be afraid of corrections and use them as good opportunity to open new orders in general market direction.

Not allowed!

Page 414 of 460 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424 ... LastLast