Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 447
Page 447 of 468 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457 ... LastLast
Results 4,461 to 4,470 of 4678

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Until we understand the trend as our friend, there are different struggling that we will pass through as traders, the trend is something we cannot ignore in the course of trading, it is what makes us money consistently, for you to understand how to trade trends, you should also know that the market is very complicated except we practice, trends have lifespan, we must trade it when it is still active.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    The trend is in the position of giving us great chance to plan on how to make a good trade and therefore help us seek means to make profits. Here in forex we should know that the trend is the best friend for all and following this trend will sure help us manage risk properly. Working with the trend is the best decision to make as there is high chance for a strong trend to keep up with its movement in an upper direction.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Market trend is very important for all traders but we must focus on our learning which is also important for us. Market trend is the main thing on forex and if we are always follow the market trend then our earning is become easy for us and we will earn without losses. I always like to trade with these type of easy methods which are help traders to earn good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    The key to understand the power of the trends is learning and developing an effective trading system which is capable of being in line with trends all the time. We can use many good ways to know the trend like moving average or certain chart patterns. Keep in mind that trend is the boss and we should recognize the fact that going against the market wave that is trend will only hurt us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The trend is very important for the trading , we easily earn a lot of money when use the best trend . the trend is good when we use it rightly way . it is just like real friend ,we earn huge money from the trading . trend tell us to do work hard and earn money by patient and hard working .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Until we understand the trend as our friend, there are different struggling that we will pass through as traders, the trend is something we cannot ignore in the course of trading, it is what makes us money consistently, for you to understand how to trade trends, you should also know that the market is very complicated except we practice, trends have lifespan, we must trade it when it is still active.
    trend is your friend until you can follow it in a useful way otherwise it becomes worse for you if you can be analyse it in wrong way. so try to be learn it well. if you can find the market on the trend than you can easily make good entry and exit positions but if market is going in the sideways than you should avoid to be trade because it becomes very dangerous for your trading strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    trend is better for those who want to invest big and want to trade for long term or do not have enough time for trading but as newbie or as trader who do not have enough money they can join scalping, here our more time is required because we need to watch market and enter when we are sure about market, on long term trading we need of more capital and experience

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    The trend is very helpful and will be considered as a better way to trade forex. This trend is our best friend and if we can learn to follow the trend we will have a bigger advantage to make it in forex. The trend is the boss and if we can learn to follow the trend we will have the opportunity to succeed. This trend is the best friend and with the right plans to manage the trend we will become profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Market trend is very important part of this business and no one trader can make money on forex without follow the market trend. If you are focus on market trend then you will earn but if you are not focus on it then you will never earn any thing. Market trend is very important part of this business and without it no one can make money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    To make trend friend or boss cannot help you to make money on forex trading. You are focus on market trend and see what is the possible forex market movement and when you are understand this market and its movement then your earning is become easy for you and you will earn always good profit whenever you are follow the market trend and its movement.

Not allowed!

Page 447 of 468 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457 ... LastLast