Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 421
Page 421 of 461 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 4609

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Trend is meant to be a good signal of the market direction. Following the trend is one of the best way to earn good from the market and have the possible means to make a winning trade. The trend will continue to be the right best friend for us and as long as we can follow the trend we will likely have higher chance to earn more from this business. This trend brings about the opportunity for us to trade this market and this must be followed to increase our chance to earn good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Trend following is a safe way for trader to get followed and used because we need always properly learning and put our ideas to get best results as we are in better way to hold some good strategies which we get use for trade and strictly follow them that is simple and safe for trader to get working with them and used for trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    The trend is always our friend so it important we never go against it, going against the trend can affect us most of the times, so it important that we follow the direction of the trend always the trend is our friend if we no about it very well of course we can trade and make money when the market is down or upward.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    @jassim
    and when we follow the trend we can calm down if we want to do other activities, provided that the limit of losses has also been set and also when the trend can maximize a maximum profit, maybe we can counter the trend but my advice is not if we don't really know our strategy , and understand the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Market price movement is called market trend and it is most important thing for trader for making good capital.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Market price movement is called market trend and it is most important thing for trader for making good capital.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy.
    It is good for traders to acknowledge the importance of the market trend, that is what i know that will make traders to gain more. When traders are trading with the trend styles, the traders have the opportunity to be trading with the direction of the market and likewise the direction of the big players. This is what i know that will make traders to be earning more than they ever expected. This likewise gives more assurance to the success of traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's obvious that the trend is the best market friend we can follow and be hopeful to make profits from the market direction. This trend is the boss and more of the time with the trend we can have the possibilities of earning huge from forex. I always look forward to follow the trend and I know that this is the right way to go about trading. This trend will give us the chance to manage our investment and with this trend we can always get to win from this trade more of the time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I do agree that trend is our friend. The market will either move up, move down or be sideways. But what if a trader buys when the trend is headed downwards or sells when the trend is upwards. He will end up with big losses. So the thing is we need to first determine the trend of the market correctly and then we can definitely ride on it and bag the desired profits. So it is our analysis that helps us to determine trend of the market. We can stare at charts and take help of some trend based indicators.
    It is very correct trend is boss and trend is friend.A popular trading expression is "the trend is your friend" this expression has stood the test of time because trends are critically important to any trading plan. Forex trendlines can be seen in almost any charting analysis due to its usefulness and simplicity.so trend is your friend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    For sure, the trend is your friend, that is the best thing about the market, it is not hard to trade the trend, provided that the trader is making use of the higher time frame, because the more higher the time frame then the more successful the trader will get to be with the way they are trading, because analysis on such time frame gets to be effective.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 59
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by ctting View Post
    @jassim
    and when we follow the trend we can calm down if we want to do other activities, provided that the limit of losses has also been set and also when the trend can maximize a maximum profit, maybe we can counter the trend but my advice is not if we don't really know our strategy , and understand the trend.
    once we have placed the trades in accordance to market trend, we can leave our trades open for long time by placing stop loss and take profit at appropriate levels. make sure to expect things realistically because we do not want to get greedy and waste good trading with stop loss when we can close it earlier to get more profits. look at how our strategy works and pay attention to our money management.

Not allowed!

Page 421 of 461 FirstFirst ... 321371411417418419420421422423424425431 ... LastLast