Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 457
Page 457 of 468 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4678

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Trading of Forex market is a thing trader must be make sure he trade according to the trend of the market , Trend is the friend of every traders, failure to follow the trend or direction of price movement is like swimming against the flowing of the river.the success may be difficult.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    The trend is a good way to succeed in the market, but traders that don't have the experience can't really see trend to be their friend and boss, for me to see the trend to me by friend and boss in the market then it is necessary that I have the experience and understanding of following the trend the right way that I will achieve profits from the market in trading trends.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Market trend is so much important for them because without know the market trend no one trader can make money. So when traders are focus on their learning an practice they can easily understand this market and its movement and when traders are follow the trend of market their earning is always possible for them.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    It is our analysis that helps us to determine the trend of the market. We need to first determine the trend of the market correctly and then we can definitely ride on it. Keep in mind that experienced traders have a lot of respect for the market trend because they know how a trend can help them to earn many pips. I follow the trend and I am earning the reasonable amount from this business effectively.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    Trading with the trend is one of the best means to have higher success rate in the market. Most people are always losing their money because they choose to trade with the little time frame whereas they could make use of the higher time frame and have more increased success approach to the market. I don't like making use of the small time frame so I don't against the trend.
    Looking at market through small time frames is not always intended to against market trend because sometimes it is necessary to know what is happening with market through smaller views, although we does not take any decision of trading there. Trend is always visible and easier to spot when we use high time frames to trade, everybody knows this very well. The rest decision can be made with each trader's own strategies with how pips they want to get and how long they want to keep their trades in market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Trend is our good friend when we are give them importance for working with it rightly and also have the enough knowledge on all the basic tools and factors that are particular for learning and earning from them is compatible possible with working on the trend also so this is good element that support us for getting profitable results .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by missphat View Post
    Trend is every thing on this business and if we are follow the trend all time then we will make good money from it. We all are use a good trading system and indicators for find the market trend and traders are know the market trend they can earn good money from their trades. Trend is really important for all traders and when we will follow the market trend then we can make easily good money from forex trading.
    I know that the trading of forex field in the trend way is the best way to trade, we have to achieve the trading of the forex field with the needed skills and success. To do this well, we can trade the trend or the reversal, not that we can only trade forex field with the reversal. With the proper trading of the forex field with the trend, trading becomes better for every trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    The trend is always your friend and your boss,when we trade well with the trend then we have a very high chance of making good profits in the market,Forex trading is very interesting if we just know what to do and we take the time to do it well,trading against the trend is very difficult if we learn very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I agree with you we have to trade with the trend and we have to find it with own resources it will give trader big opportunity to trade and we have a good learning about it all shall given trader chances of wining and our trade strategy will be success by follow the trend and develop own trading strategies with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    We can take lot of opportunities for winning success if we tackle the trend at first so this is soo important parameter of success that we should follow the trend of market and also follow the basic guideline that can give us the surety for winning success so our success is definitely possible if we follow the trend of market which important thing for getting success .

Not allowed!

Page 457 of 468 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast