Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 445
Page 445 of 468 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4678

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    I like to use trend line strategy which is tell us real market trend and when you are find the real market trend then its become easy for all traders to earn maximum possible profit from this business. Forex market trend is very important for traders and when we are use the market trend then its become easy for us to know the better about this market and I think having the knowledge to following the trend is something important and then profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Trend make a trader hero or zero which completely depends on the skills and focusing mindset on the trend because if we completely focus on it and try to follow it from the start to the end of a one trade process and work with the trending then i am sure we can be hero in own actions and we will succeeded in this market very accurately .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    trend is good no doubt but as compare to scalping i will prefer scalping, newbies can easily get good pips from scalping, newbies can easily know how to trade and newbies also can easily do scalping because long term trading required our good experience but in scalping we can do short term signals and these are more easy compare to long term, so i like to do scalping

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Azeem View Post
    I like to use trend line strategy which is tell us real market trend and when you are find the real market trend then its become easy for all traders to earn maximum possible profit from this business. Forex market trend is very important for traders and when we are use the market trend then its become easy for us to know the better about this market and I think having the knowledge to following the trend is something important and then profitable.
    To trade the forex trend has a lot of methods, and i think that the forex traders who are using the trendline to trade are still traders who are trading the forex field properly. To trade the forex field requires that the trader trade the trend and only the long term forex strategies are the best to achieve this. We only need to make our analysis on the higher time frame with good strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Many traders use different indicators for analyzing the trend and I use the moving average trend indicator. Market price movement is called market trend and it is the most important thing for a trader for making good capital. So, the trend is already there on the market and then it then depends on the trader to do the right thing and then make the good analysis in order to get the whole benefit of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Trading forex is alot more easier when trading with trend and this is the basic principle upon any good successful strategy. A good understanding of the trend one can take advantage of numerous good trading signals to maximise great profit. Seeing the trend as boss and simply obeying the prince is the key to success in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The trend is your friend and your boss all the time,no matter your trading method it is very important as a trader that we learn how to identify the trend,you can never lose with trend trading,counter trend trading is very difficult unless you have the experience to be able to trade it very well and you have the skills.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    The three main trend of the market like you have rightly said are the uptrend, the downtrend and the sideways trend. Each of this three trading system can be depended upon to trade the forex market but before we do that , we must take the responsibility of learning how to identify each of them and apply to the market . The most difficult among the three is the sideways market because it speak of imbalance between the uptrend and the downtrend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    To trade the forex trend has a lot of methods, and i think that the forex traders who are using the trendline to trade are still traders who are trading the forex field properly. To trade the forex field requires that the trader trade the trend and only the long term forex strategies are the best to achieve this. We only need to make our analysis on the higher time frame with good strategy.
    The trading of the trend of the market is the best methods to trade the market, we have many strategies to trade the trend and all of them are good when traders can work them rightly out to give the trader the needed results. To trade the market with the trend at best needs the trader to work it out through the use of the trendline strategies, this will locate the trend easily for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSST View Post
    The trend is your friend and your boss all the time,no matter your trading method it is very important as a trader that we learn how to identify the trend,you can never lose with trend trading,counter trend trading is very difficult unless you have the experience to be able to trade it very well and you have the skills.
    The trend is not my friend, and the trend is not my boss, i am the boss of myself as far as the market is concerned, and i do not believe that the trend is my friend since the trend could still make me lose. I know that we can outsmart the trend of the market to gain through it when our analysis is good enough, but that has never still warrant us to believe that trend is our friend, for what?

Not allowed!

Page 445 of 468 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455 ... LastLast