Trend is friend & Trend is boss
Page 1 of 426 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Documentary.jpg

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

downtrend.jpg

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

side way.jpg

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

fibo.jpg

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    I do agree that trend is our friend. The market will either move up, move down or be sideways. But what if a trader buys when the trend is headed downwards or sells when the trend is upwards. He will end up with big losses. So the thing is we need to first determine the trend of the market correctly and then we can definitely ride on it and bag the desired profits. So it is our analysis that helps us to determine trend of the market. We can stare at charts and take help of some trend based indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The trend is always our friend so it important we never go against it, going against the trend can affect us most of the times, so it important that we follow the direction of the trend always, the trend is our friend if we no about it very well of course we can trade and make money when the market is down or upward.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Your thread is a good one sir, and it is very good for forex traders to know what trend is and how friendly it is as well.I learned how to trade the trend from the initial times that i started the forex trading, I did this because I know that the market is moving in the pattern of the trend, and no matter how sluggish it is, the market's trend would still prevail.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    The sideways market is not a trendy market, the way I trade on such a market is to check the longer time frame and determine the trend. Then on the time frame where it is moving side ways I could expect some breakouts. But it is not that printed, the market behaves differently most times, therefore that is the reason why even when following the trend we need a good risk management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    as being with the situation on work as entering between the range of limit with the condition as running of rules with the strategics by the occasion those gives of the higher on precise as trader might run with the occupation as releasing use with the distribution of risks and good resource on competing challenge on closing with the distinct on limit with the forecasted rate of returns with the consequence.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    yes i also agree with your comment.if a trader do not trade in right direction i mean right way of trend he can make big loss.we should always find a trend and we should go on this trend.it increase our wining possibility and we can avoid big loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    I do agree that trend is our friend. The market will either move up, move down or be sideways. But what if a trader buys when the trend is headed downwards or sells when the trend is upwards. He will end up with big losses. So the thing is we need to first determine the trend of the market correctly and then we can definitely ride on it and bag the desired profits. So it is our analysis that helps us to determine trend of the market. We can stare at charts and take help of some trend based indicators.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The trend is always our friend so it important we never go against it, going against the trend can affect us most of the times, so it important that we follow the direction of the trend always, the trend is our friend if we no about it very well of course we can trade and make money when the market is down or upward.
    your concept is right.most of trader like to trade with trend .but the main problem is to find our the trend correctly.who are expert and who have good trading skill they can make it easily.this does not mean we do not try to find the trend.we should try to make our skill more and one day i hope who can connect the forex long time they all get success to get trend correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Your thread is a good one sir, and it is very good for forex traders to know what trend is and how friendly it is as well.I learned how to trade the trend from the initial times that i started the forex trading, I did this because I know that the market is moving in the pattern of the trend, and no matter how sluggish it is, the market's trend would still prevail.
    Thanks for your understanding.i hope if a trader stay in forex market and trade with only trend he never make his account zero.and we also need to mind from our trend trading we can get big reward only few stop loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post

Thanks for your understanding.i hope if a trader stay in forex market and trade with only trend he never make his account zero.and we also need to mind from our trend trading we can get big reward only few stop loss.
    I need to add to add something which is that following the trend is not always the issue. But then knowing how to go about it, and we should know that the trend does not last for ever, therefore we should know when some reversal is about to take place and we have to be careful with the market as well. I follow the trend and I consider some factors which when not met I wouldn't take the position. You have got a nice thread though.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I need to add to add something which is that following the trend is not always the issue. But then knowing how to go about it, and we should know that the trend does not last for ever, therefore we should know when some reversal is about to take place and we have to be careful with the market as well. I follow the trend and I consider some factors which when not met I wouldn't take the position. You have got a nice thread though.
    Thanks again.I got your point and this also helpful for me and all trader who see your comment.if we careful about it then we can get good things.there is no things in forex or others sector that without knowing the real fact of working it we can not success here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    trend is good when one can use it rightly. and the trend is the friend of the trader who knows how to work with it. it is not all traders who can wait till the trend is giving them the money they need. the trend can also affect the trader who are not patient with what they do in the business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 426 123451151101 ... LastLast