Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 420
Page 420 of 462 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 4612

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Trend is our friend, which means that we should always get to follow the trend, no matter what, lets make sure that the trades we are taking is more along side with the trend. Lets don't take trades that goes against it. In addition, if the traders can only focus on taking trades that moves in line of the trend, they can maximize how profitable they can be.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It is the well thread , when we use the best trend it gives a lot of chance to earn money from the trading . every trader want to get good results from the trading and earn a lot of money . trend is good when we want to use it properly . it is just like real friend they tell us what is the next step and what will do to earn a lot of money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozi_Roti View Post
    It is the well thread , when we use the best trend it gives a lot of chance to earn money from the trading . every trader want to get good results from the trading and earn a lot of money . trend is good when we want to use it properly . it is just like real friend they tell us what is the next step and what will do to earn a lot of money .
    Its very true that trend is boss and trend is friend but my mind in question what is trend? so i learned that trend is when the market goes right direction it can be up down side way is trend.so if trader buys when trend is down and when the trader can sell when the trend is up. so trend is boss and also trend is friend in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Off course, the trend is a friend but the trend is not always the same. Its the point where most of the traders lose their money. The trend can change or reverse anytime but how to find out the reversal is the major problems for the traders and they need to learn that.
    Trend is not friend it is boss because friend not change easily but a friend not change easily.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Trend is not friend it is boss because friend not change easily but a friend not change easily.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing for trader without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the swing strategy.
    I can not say that the trend is not my friend, and i will not say that the trend is my enemy. What i can say is that the trend will not let traders go far in losing, the trend trading has the much probability to make traders gain from the market. What i now like is for traders to trade the trend properly, when the trader did not have the good trading system to trade the trend, that traders will still be losing when trading it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trend is a friend and the trader can be able to trade with the trend to be able to make good money and so the trader can be able to maximize the profits and decrease the risk, the trader should know how to catch the trend from its beginning and so he will be able to make more and more money and will satisfy with the results he will get.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Trend is our friend, which means that we should always get to follow the trend, no matter what, lets make sure that the trades we are taking is more along side with the trend. Lets don't take trades that goes against it. In addition, if the traders can only focus on taking trades that moves in line of the trend, they can maximize how profitable they can be.
    Which trader taking a lot of experience and knowledge about all simple or strong trend line trading method well then he can good ideas which trading method is good for everyday trading on it. You have need to focus on all trading method and powerful trend line method well then you should develop everyday high definition long term trend line strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I can not say that the trend is not my friend, and i will not say that the trend is my enemy. What i can say is that the trend will not let traders go far in losing, the trend trading has the much probability to make traders gain from the market. What i now like is for traders to trade the trend properly, when the trader did not have the good trading system to trade the trend, that traders will still be losing when trading it.
    If trend is not the friend of forex traders then many forex traders will be in trouble by now. I have with all sense of assurance that the trend is our friend, we can trade the forex trend and get satisfied with the income that is coming to us on the daily basis. The trend might not be right all the time, but i can assure you that no matter how much the trend strategy might be wrong, a good one can not be wrong up to to 25%.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Both trend line way are good for trader but everyone prefer it according to our trading skills and knowledge. Some are prefer trend is friend trading method to identify the market and some are trend is boss trading method. Both are very useful and famous way for trader if you can working on it with good planing and carefully to get everyday good income.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Yes my dear sir you are saying right that trend is our best friend and we must have need to be aware about this rule. No one can become successful without following this tool and we must have need to use a proper trading strategy to know that how trend works for short term and long term planning.

Not allowed!

Page 420 of 462 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430 ... LastLast