Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 468
Page 468 of 468 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468
Results 4,671 to 4,678 of 4678

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    To enjoy this market we must be willing to follow the trend because it's been the better way to maintain a profitable trade that will help us maintain a strong winning in this market. The trend is the boss and we can have the possible approach to earn well from this business if we learn to follow the trend. This trend is an opportunity for us in this market and if we can do well to follow the trend we will capitalize on the opportunity to win often.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The trend is good when we use the best strategy . When we start the trading we have no well experience of the forex trading . we cannot use the risky management in the beginning . the trend is best when we use it rightly. the trend is just like real friend they tell the best way to earn money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Without trend following capacities we cant take any opportunity to win success because the success is related to the trend of market so through the better experience and potential to trade better with follow the basic terms all are matters for plan better and get the better moves to define the trade in the correct formation of profit rates .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Add trader that is interested in making money and is a beginner should most of all get to master their strategy on trend trading. It's the best to follow the trend and we can be more capable of winning, we will always know what could work out for us and place our trade according to the trending direction of the market and I believe that trend is the good friend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I know well that all the big traders earn a lots of money because they have large investment in the trading . trend is good when we use it rightly . the best way to earn money is the use of long term strategy . trend is just like real friend they tell what is happen in the market and what is the best way to earn money .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I like to thanks for sharing this useful thread ,we easily earns a lots of money from the forex trading system . the trend is good when we use it rightly . it is just like real friend . they tell the best condition of the market . the best way of the trading is the use of best strategy in the trading .it is just like boss, because they tell the traders to work hard and do trade with patient .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The trend is the boss and any good trader gets to plan well on following the right trend in forex.This would give us more opportunity to make good amount of money most especially in the long term.Certainly with trend we can earn a good amount of money but it always following them will not bring any greater good as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Trend is good friend of trader which help the trader in making good capital but trader must have good knowledge and trading strategy.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Every trader has its own strategy for trading the trend and i use the trend line strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 468 of 468 FirstFirst ... 368418458464465466467468