Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 419
Page 419 of 451 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4508

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Market trend is so much important for us because without know the market trend you will never earn money from this business. Mostly traders are not follow the market trend which is reason they are lose their money. If we will always trade according to the market trend then we will never lose our money on this business.
    Those trader understand it well he can easily develop everyday simple or strong trend line strategy for our trading business. Most of time i have prefer technical trading method to identify the market and after getting strong signal market real direction well to earn everyday capital profit in this business are simply possible for him.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Technical way of trade a trader most of time use because news are release not on regular basis so a trader prepare himself in both way of trade sometime it is good to work with fundamental and most of time it is perfect for trader to trade with technical we have opportunity in both type and if we are discipline and well learn our trading shall became simple and successful .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    For sure, the trend is our friend, we have to take that learning and know how to handle the market, making the right decisions and all that. There are a lot of signs that we can see on the trend and then when we follow it we can for sure make good profitable trades, the trader also wanting to take good trades on the trend,they should learn to follow the higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Technical way of trade a trader most of time use because news are release not on regular basis so a trader prepare himself in both way of trade sometime it is good to work with fundamental and most of time it is perfect for trader to trade with technical we have opportunity in both type and if we are discipline and well learn our trading shall became simple and successful .
    Actually I think both technical or fundamental analysis can be good as to whichy way we are more comfortable with. We should know what we want to trade and then try to find certain good strategies like we can search for good trend strategies. Trading trend is not easy but it is better than the other kinds of trading and that what is important to remember.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The best friend to have in forex is the trend because this trend helps us to know the possible market direction to follow and therefore help us prepare to follow such market. This trend is the best friend and if we can understand how to work with this trend, we will have the possible chance to make profits from this market. Following the trend is very important and its likely what we should plan for to make good profits. This trend is the best way to follow the market and its always a way to trade good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Forex is related to earn profit from the price changeability’s of diverse currency pairs. forex is the main theme of foreign currency exchange where a trader needs to take advantage from price movements carefully so that his objectives from currency exchanges can be secured here. But it is not that all market trends are momentous. Even some trends can be not worth mentioning here which a trader needs to avoid.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Off course, the trend is a friend but the trend is not always the same. Its the point where most of the traders lose their money. The trend can change or reverse anytime but how to find out the reversal is the major problems for the traders and they need to learn that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    Off course, the trend is a friend but the trend is not always the same. Its the point where most of the traders lose their money. The trend can change or reverse anytime but how to find out the reversal is the major problems for the traders and they need to learn that.
    The trend is your friend all the time and it is also your boss,a trader that realizes this will find Forex trading as one of the simplest business in the world.trading is simple if we just learn to follow the basic rules of trading,the market is very open if we just learn and practice for as much as possible.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Once we can always hope to work with the trend, there is always a good chance to earn and we can always have the strong means to make profitable trading. The trend is a traders best friend and working with this trend will create better standard of a good entry in forex. I have always seen the trend to be the boss and it have always bring about the opportunity for us to follow the direction of the market right here. This is a true friend and we can only do better by following this trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    This old rule "Trend is friend and your boss" is true and everybody has experienced it. Trend has big inertion and it becomes stronger and stronger when more people see that market is rising or falling and they enter the market the trend direction. It is very difficult to trade against trend and wait for correction because nobody knows how long trend can be.

Not allowed!

Page 419 of 451 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429 ... LastLast