Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 3
Page 3 of 468 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4678

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

  1. #1
    Trader Adhora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

    Trend is friend & Trend is boss

    Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.


    Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.


    Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

    # Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

    Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.


    Attachment 13039

    Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.


    Attachment 13040


    Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

    Attachment 13041

    My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.


    Attachment 13042

    Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post
    Yeas your are right.trend is friend only those trader who know trend and who know how to work trend.without perfect drawing or perfect understanding no one can get good result from trend trading.hope who are concentrate on learning trend they all can be good trader and can trade with trending market .
    The trend is a very good thing for traders to be working with, and the trend is a great way to enter the direction of the market. One thing about the trend is its long lasting principles, and traders who can not trade the long term will not know the beauty of the trend in the market. Beside, if you want to trade the trend, try to learn a monitoring/profits locking trading strategy.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post
    Thanks again.I got your point and this also helpful for me and all trader who see your comment.if we careful about it then we can get good things.there is no things in forex or others sector that without knowing the real fact of working it we can not success here.
    Yes adhora and for that you have to do regular practice in your account so that you can check that things how they are working for you. Trading with trend is very helpful only in side ways market scenario you can get the problem of making money with the trend, otherwise in a trending market nobody can stop you to make money from it, I am also a swing trader and in short term time frame I like to use trend as my weapon.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader Hukam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8,615
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    The trend is a very good thing for traders to be working with, and the trend is a great way to enter the direction of the market. One thing about the trend is its long lasting principles, and traders who can not trade the long term will not know the beauty of the trend in the market. Beside, if you want to trade the trend, try to learn a monitoring/profits locking trading strategy.
    For sure they have to learn that how they can do locking in their trading, they should also follow proper management in trading. I have also a same view about the long term trending market, when a trader open his positions with long term market view then there is a full chance of gaining big amount of with long term trend, but make sure that trader have proper patience for this type of trading.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the trend running with the market as those had with the reason on leaving of consequence that trader works with the focus on implementing use of system and strategy to gives of best with the decision to enter with the new position on earning of good chance to close of target of returns with the submission of order with the market.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    For sure they have to learn that how they can do locking in their trading, they should also follow proper management in trading. I have also a same view about the long term trending market, when a trader open his positions with long term market view then there is a full chance of gaining big amount of with long term trend, but make sure that trader have proper patience for this type of trading.
    That is really a good one, forex traders who are trading the trend can do the locking for so many reasons, it can be for the protection of their profits or the reduction in the pressure they are having regarding the cutting of the positions. This would really help the trader to effectively manage their psychology and the position they entered.

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    That is really a good one, forex traders who are trading the trend can do the locking for so many reasons, it can be for the protection of their profits or the reduction in the pressure they are having regarding the cutting of the positions. This would really help the trader to effectively manage their psychology and the position they entered.
    i know the locking strategy for traders, this makes the trading of the trader to be safe, and traders will do their work with best understanding of what they are doing in the business. and to trade trend with looking, that should traders have the good skills to work with.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader moccarist11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Maxima Finance Bandung
    Posts
    405
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 7
    as following use of the return with the works of the analytics those gives as trader might gains of chance to close with the precise of action without to waste of resource and closing with the limit of exchange on collecting profit with the returns of manage.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    9,523
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I have got to understand this and therefore have decide to keep on following the trend no matter what. One thing that has made so many people not to be able to make a dime from forex trading market is for the fact that they don't stick to the rules as they should. Forex trading is one of the best Internet business and I think before we can make money from forex trading then we have to learn and take the business seriously.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I have got to understand this and therefore have decide to keep on following the trend no matter what. One thing that has made so many people not to be able to make a dime from forex trading market is for the fact that they don't stick to the rules as they should. Forex trading is one of the best Internet business and I think before we can make money from forex trading then we have to learn and take the business seriously.
    [lang=id]following the trend is the safest way for trading in the market, then traders can take the benefits from the market direction, but traders need to have the right knowledge and skill to follow the market with well and also good discipline that will keep them consistently for it,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    i know the locking strategy for traders, this makes the trading of the trader to be safe, and traders will do their work with best understanding of what they are doing in the business. and to trade trend with looking, that should traders have the good skills to work with.
    Well, the way traders can be creative in trading matters, that is what will surely dictate to the trader what to be doing in the market at any point in time. And if you are locking your trading as you mentioned, you should be sure to locking it rightly and know the reason why you did that. Also, the trend is the safest reason to lock, traders will be sure of what they are doing.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 468 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •