Trend is friend & Trend is boss - Page 2
Page 2 of 451 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3

Trend is friend & Trend is boss

Trend is friend & Trend is boss this is really right.if any trader can trend with trend he can get more winning opportunity.But at first we need to know about trend and how work it is.

Trend : When the market goes on a exact direction ,it can be up ,down ,side way is called trend.If i want to say it broadly then i need to say, the forex market do not moves same direction all time.it changes his direction.but when he goes his same direction for sometimes,some days,weeks,month,year is called trend.

Types :There are 3 Types of Trend in the forex market.

# Uptrend
    # Downtrend
    # Sideway

Uptrend : When the market moves the upward and it continuously goes more up then it is called uptrend.when the market confirm uptrend we should find only buy opportunity not sell.if u conservative and safe trader u should not open any sell trade here.by up trading we can make big pips from buy with low stop loss.we can open in uptrend from a value area.we should find a good value area where a good candle confirmation gives us a good opportunity for buy.we can use trendline to catch the value area.many traders use various indicator for finding value area.Many trader like to use fibonacci to find value area.All should find his strategy for trade.In bellow i give e screenshot for uptrend.

Attachment 13039

Downtrend: When the market moves to the down ward then it is continuously goes to down it is called downtrend.we need to mind when the market goes downtrend we should find selling opportunity and we should not open any buy trade.like uptrend we can make good earning or big pips from downtrend with low stop loss.In bellow i give a screenshot about trend trend.

Attachment 13040

Side way Market Sideway means the market moves in a range way.who like to trade in a trend market they do not trade on this market.i also think this market is critical to understand.but by assure support and resistance level we can trade in sideway market.i give a screenshot in bellow about sideway market.

Attachment 13041

My trading way : I like to trade with trend.my favorite trading is trend trading.when i find the market is on the trend then i am finding for buy or sell using many things.most of time i use trendline,candle confirmation and fibo.From this combine analysis i open my trade.when u can mix more things for open your trade it will more good and it will give u more winning chance.i give a screenshot in bellow what strategy i follow on a trend trading.its a uptrend screenshot.

Attachment 13042

Final word : At last i want to say there is no doubt about the success rate of trend trading.but u have more experience to understand the trend.if u trade in wrong trend then u must loss in this market.u have to follow a good system and need to find a good value area for open your entry.if u practice more and more time it will be helpful for u i think that.do not worry if u lose at first time just try and be patience.improve your strategy and one day u will be a good trader.Believe yourself and goes aged hope your life will be green pips full.
    Thanks all.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post
    Thanks again.I got your point and this also helpful for me and all trader who see your comment.if we careful about it then we can get good things.there is no things in forex or others sector that without knowing the real fact of working it we can not success here.
    Of course, traders have to be careful with the trading of the trend, trend is not what you can rush in doing, and traders of the trend has to do it based on the long term analysis, not the normal short term trading. But in my own trading approach, when I analyze the market and i was able to get 150 pips very fast, I will have to quit the trade and wait till another trend setup would emerge.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i do trading with almost the situations, uptrend, downtrend and sideway, because my basic is scalping and just need to take several pips only, but as a good thing for trading with just follow the trend and no matter what methods is used for, it will give us more and if we know how to do the right thing,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i do trading with almost the situations, uptrend, downtrend and sideway, because my basic is scalping and just need to take several pips only, but as a good thing for trading with just follow the trend and no matter what methods is used for, it will give us more and if we know how to do the right thing,[/lang]
    I know how to do trades with all that you have mentioned as well, but one thing I love the most is the trend following system that I use. This makes me have relief in the market, and I do not panic when I am working in the trend. But when I do sideways trading, I can only scalp by then, this is because the market is generally unstable at that time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those as having of initial models on working with the alpha that trader to gives of requests on adjusting level with the preset of coefficient on referring limit with the secure of value as happened on showing of the velocity of appropriation as laying between of range with the sequence within the limit of timelines on attendance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I know how to do trades with all that you have mentioned as well, but one thing I love the most is the trend following system that I use. This makes me have relief in the market, and I do not panic when I am working in the trend. But when I do sideways trading, I can only scalp by then, this is because the market is generally unstable at that time.
    i know how to trade with the trend too. the trader is good as it will help traders to enter the direction of the forex with no hurt for traders when they plan it well. it is not a thing of the side ways, it can be either the uptrend or the downtrend, the side ways means the direction is not yet valid.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Good thread friend, your trading style is same almost like my one, I am also following the trend to make money in forex, but keep in mind that its not always your friend, and there are side ways market patterns too can be seen in the market. To make a consistent amount of profit every month its better to stick to the market trend, some time I lose money with other patterns but my trending patterns are always helpful for me to make good money consistently. Uptrend, Downtrend these two are my favorites.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    trend is good when one can use it rightly. and the trend is the friend of the trader who knows how to work with it. it is not all traders who can wait till the trend is giving them the money they need. the trend can also affect the trader who are not patient with what they do in the business.
    Yeas your are right.trend is friend only those trader who know trend and who know how to work trend.without perfect drawing or perfect understanding no one can get good result from trend trading.hope who are concentrate on learning trend they all can be good trader and can trade with trending market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    We should also know when the trend is about getting exhausted as well and we should know that when the trend is exhausted there is a possible that the trend reverses. Now, we should know an exhaustion when the market starts to move side ways as in form of a consolidation after a strong uptrend or down trend. Chances are that the trend is about exhausting or will continue trending after a breakout.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhora View Post
    Yeas your are right.trend is friend only those trader who know trend and who know how to work trend.without perfect drawing or perfect understanding no one can get good result from trend trading.hope who are concentrate on learning trend they all can be good trader and can trade with trending market .
    I am very optimistic about the trend trading, this is the main way for all traders to trade under a safe trading term. It is good to follow the trend against all odds in the market, and traders who are trend followers would know how to do it when they are fully prepared with its trading ideology on the long term trading techniques.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I am very optimistic about the trend trading, this is the main way for all traders to trade under a safe trading term. It is good to follow the trend against all odds in the market, and traders who are trend followers would know how to do it when they are fully prepared with its trading ideology on the long term trading techniques.
    yes, the trend is the safest of all the way which traders of forex business could trade. the demo could first be used to practice how the trend needs to be traded, and i like to trade the support and resistance with my trend and let the breakout be the guide till make days of leaving it.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 451 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast