Us non farm payroll this friday release
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Us non farm payroll this friday release

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8

Question Us non farm payroll this friday release

any expert here can estimate the nfp for this friday??

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    non farm payroll or nfp is the most volatile market move that is there in the forex and also in the stock market. if you want to make money in the forex market than non farm payroll is very much needed and also you must make sure that you know what the market is making moves.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Next week Friday , we will be having a non-farm-payroll release and I will watch the outcome of the figures and see how the market reacts to it before I place any order. I am always very careful during the time of an important economic news like this because of the crazy move of the market and it is better to stay off that to place a trade and suffer a serious loss. We must trade when we see that there is a good opportunity to make money in the market, one needs to look for a very high probability trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Last week Friday non payroll doesn't affect the market as expected by traders including me too, I thought the market will run as usual when the news is release but nothing too much happen the market run normal as it run even when the news was release, a lot of traders was disappointed by that's news as the US doesn't add more jobs, no losing of big capital or making big profit in less time last week Friday.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Non farm payroll is hard to really predict since it all depend's on the release of the US number of jobs figure.However as a trader,we can make good money from it by waiting after the release of the figures.I believe that we have traders who only trade when there's a major economic news in order to maximise profit.We must also learn not to be greedy because some traders do not pay any attention to the news,they just keep placing trades like they own the market and can decide what happens.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Nfp news are always a good way to make money especially when you have some investment on the usd because it always affectthe the usd
    The time that this news that always comes out at the first week of every month and it's not easy for anyone to trade with this news but for those who knows what they are doing ten it's best that you take the opportunity that are brought by the news

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    regarding the Fundamental analyses in which we can be able to think of the real reasons which help us to understand the market with ll of its trading sources . in this week we are in waiting for the most important events related to the usd is the speech of the governor of the Fed

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    the best way swe need to know of a good trader works in the right direction we have to really pull together the right issues that we work for there is something we know that works for the better choices we are able to to run the work for the better issues that makes as a trader know how good we are in trading forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I see that the results of the functions of the non-farm sector shook week
    It will be negative by 140k
    Mmasaady the falling dollar strength against a basket of currencies

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    As expected data for non-farm sectors was substantially negative, but the figure Ja 151k instead of 140 as having had 163 K, but what happened is important, a falling dollar strength against a basket of currencies in the day last Friday

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast