Us non farm payroll this friday release - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Us non farm payroll this friday release

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8

Question Us non farm payroll this friday release

any expert here can estimate the nfp for this friday??

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    NFP is the highest volatile news in fundamental trading. this is released on every month,s start and market become so volatile after the news and move more than 60 to 80 pips in 5 to 10 minutes, for, me this is the bad news and not good for a successful trading career. on this news don,t take risk more tahn 1% to trade without fair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    NFP is the highest volatile news in fundamental trading. this is released on every month,s start and market become so volatile after the news and move more than 60 to 80 pips in 5 to 10 minutes, for, me this is the bad news and not good for a successful trading career. on this news don,t take risk more tahn 1% to trade without fair.
    it is better not to even trade in high volatile news like NFP, I usually stay out of the market few minutes before the news release, nobody can predict news movement, the chance is 50:50, even if you get the direction, widened spread, volatility and low liquidity might not make it work well for you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    it is better not to even trade in high volatile news like NFP, I usually stay out of the market few minutes before the news release, nobody can predict news movement, the chance is 50:50, even if you get the direction, widened spread, volatility and low liquidity might not make it work well for you
    personally to me, i dont think we can determine the outcome of the news and this is why the best way to trade nfp is to trade the market from higher time frame,trading is nfp is better done if we know how to analyze the market fundamentally and technical then we can surely earn from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122
    Non-farm payrolls on November 2018 exhibited a positive change (250000 vs. 118000) and excelled published economic expectations (250000 vs. 193000).

It moderately increased rate of dollar (to ~1.139) in the context of its ongoing technical depreciation. The bottom line is, I would suppose it is a local Friday effect, and the next week USD depreciation will continue to get to, at least, the 1.16 level.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    what i know it about non farm payroll the result was unexpected and thats mean the us dollar goes bearish against other pairs but now dollar is stronger than other and i'm waiting for interest rate on this week

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Right now the impact of NFP is not very influential on price movements, unlike NFP 3 years ago where the price range could be up to hundreds of pips. Now the impact of NFP is at least 50 pips and even then it's already big. So if for me the moment the NFP is not so interesting anymore is not like it used to be waiting for

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Before the release of Non-farm payroll someone tries to predict what will be an actual figure and try to catch big movement within a short time. It is not signed of ideal trading even it would be count gambling. A smart trader would not be interested to make any dealings at news time. After that sometimes we our prediction getting true. Just remember last Friday Non-Farm Employment previous was 222k and forecast was 165k, forecast about half of previous so the actual data of the news was very positive for the currencdy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    after seeing what happened to eurusd yesterday i just wish some bearish data will be released today on this news item so that eurusd could go up at least. the strenght of the usd was so much yesterday causing other currencies to plumate with so much speed. i really hope for a reversal today.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Next week on Friday, we will be releasing a non-farm-parole and I will look at the results of the statistics and I will look at how the market will react before placing an order. I am always very careful during this important economic news due to the market's insane steps and it is better to set up a trade and stop facing a serious loss. We will see when there is a good opportunity to earn money in the market, we are looking to trade in a very high prospect

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    One of the most dangerous news of all time is NFP and its far better to keep off this news than to trade with the respect of making big profits and eventually turn to be huge loses.I would suggest we get a good tested and proven strategy if its a must to trade the news and and am saying because of the risk involved in it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123