Which account would you suggest please? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Which account would you suggest please?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Which account would you suggest please?

Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    This is a good topic and thank you for this
    What is the best account? There is no good account and another is not good but the good account is the one that is suitable for you in terms of
    Lot size available
    The amount of money available
    There must be a balance
    Choose the best account suitable for your situation

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3
    If your investment is low then you must need to choose the pro cent account of mt5 account. This is best for those trade who have small investment or who are greedy. Cent account is best for greedy peoples because in this trading account you are open big lot size but that big lot size is small if we are compare it with standard trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I think meta trader 4 platform is best platform for you in this business because that is easy to use and you can find all type of helping tools for it.Meta trade 5 is not good to understand for traders and its use is also difficult for traders. So the best thing is that you are use the meta trader 4 platform which make your trading easy for us. You can also use it on your cell phone easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Sir, this decision is totally depends on you and your trading strategy. For me, I used to use 1:100 leverage and I don't want to change this. But, if you think about money management more, you may open Pro-cents account which will allow you to stay in market longer than standard.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 8
    to choosing account it depends on you and your strategy and how much you want to invest. to choose ecn accounts you have need minimum 3000$ for better results. it,s not important which platform you used for trading you can use any one which is you like most and easy to use for you

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    there is no one can give the right answer to your answer.first of all check about your investment how much you can invest. all platform supports all of the account types than we have no need to worry about software choosing. but before opening any account you have need to choose a platform which one you want to choose.roboforex pro account is good for you on your choice.good luck.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    If you are a newcomer you are advice to start with a cent account, so that you can trade with low risk and deposit small amount to trade until you have understand this market enough before you went to a standard account, if you are still learning more about how to trade forex properly you should trade with the cent account first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    hello trader recently i am working on MT4 platform for trading and this platform is also good and easy to use now i am started using MT5 platform and this platform is successful trading on financial markets begins with a comfortable and multi functional trading platform mt5 is the best choice for the mordern traders

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345