Which account would you suggest please?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Which account would you suggest please?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Which account would you suggest please?

Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Hello friend I am using PRO CENT account at the moment and you can do trade in this if you have a low amount of money to deposit in forex, you can learn well in cent account trading about forex. If you are a very new to forex then I would suggest you to go with PRO CENT account. So you are thinking to use robot in your trading account? If you are looking for robot trading then you should choose your trading account according to your strategy setting of robot.

I am a manual trader so I am using Pro cent account right now, its looking good for my strategy, beside of it you can talk to forum moderator's, admin more about it or visit on this page, this is the website of robo forex broker, you can contact to live chat service for more clarification of accounts.

Please visit here:

www.roboforex.com

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 8
    You can make many cent accounts if you want to stay in the market for long time with time you can earn good money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 3
    It is totally depend on your mind.u can chose any type of account.i think account is not factor.but i suggest if your invest is big then try to use use high lot trading account.but if u are new u can chose cent account.when u will be senior then u can use standard or more account.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    If you are a new trader then better to start with cent account friend, and cent accounts are also in various models you can choose fix cent, pro cent, account for small deposit trading. I have a pro cent account in robo forex broker and I am using the same for communicative bonus too. On the other hand for a big capital you can use standard account, because in cent account lots are limited to only 100 max.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    i opening account in forex market but i sugest if any person are create account at first open the pro cent account,some days practise in procent account after opening pro standered account but it is easy to learning in trading in forex market for trading,i open stadered account in forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    If you are a new trader then better to start with cent account friend, and cent accounts are also in various models you can choose fix cent, pro cent, account for small deposit trading. I have a pro cent account in robo forex broker and I am using the same for communicative bonus too. On the other hand for a big capital you can use standard account, because in cent account lots are limited to only 100 max.
    Well, the new trader in my opinion can start with the demo account, and as the time goes on, they can step it further to the cent account you suggested if they can not maintain the low risk trading with standard trading account. But when you can maintain the low risk, you may not even need the cent account for this, you may do the standard account directly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I traded on pro cent account due to its low spread in some pairs. But I don't like its market execution nature and mid night or late night spread increase which caused some stopped out of my account. So I like fix cent where I can trade on fixed spread and instant execution mode. During news hour or high volatile period your fixed cent account is more suitable. Till now I am not very comfortable with standard account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am new in the Forex trading business so do not understand many things about the Forex trading business ,but I think at the first time we should be open a cent account and doing the practices on the platform for the long time and when we will be an expert then we can be do the trade with big account.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    I traded on pro cent account due to its low spread in some pairs. But I don't like its market execution nature and mid night or late night spread increase which caused some stopped out of my account. So I like fix cent where I can trade on fixed spread and instant execution mode. During news hour or high volatile period your fixed cent account is more suitable. Till now I am not very comfortable with standard account.
    Yes sir that's the main disadvantage of pro cent account and standard account on news and high volatile market period broker can increase the size of your spread and trader have to pay the extra brokerage for the trading. Especially it affect the short term traders much because they want to work with short or lower spread in forex, fix cent would be a good option for all short term traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast