Which account would you suggest please? - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Which account would you suggest please?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Which account would you suggest please?

Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    no matter how much lot you will choose but i think leverage is 1:1000 is best because sometime we sure about market and we can place big order. one more thing i am not sure but with less leaverage our margin call come early so i think big leverage is also good our order can run in loss for long time. so use big leverage and use pro account always its best

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    I will suggest you to use the cent account if you are a new forex trader, cause the cent account is the most suitable account for newbies to use, it's safe because you can use any lot size and deposit small capital to this account to begin your trading for some time before you invest big money, so the cents account is the perfect trading account for any newcomer in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    MT5 cent account is the best for newbies. For older dogs however the most valuable are the ones that include CFDs.
    Currencies are not the main markets at this moment. Whatever happened around 2008 is not happening anymore. Indices and energy futures lead the circus now. Even stocks look like coming back into importance, although not yet.
    And cryptocurrencies. No matter we want them or not those will be part of our lives from now on, so we need to know them as well.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the trader can choose the suitable account for him that let him to trade with safety and protect his account from going away, the trader needs to test the different types of accounts and determine which one is more suitable for him always that let him to trade with the proper lot size and so this will keep trading more safe always.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    If you are a new businessman, it is better to start with a cents account friend, and cent accounts are available in different models that you can choose for St., Prose, Small Deposit Trading Account. My Rob Forex Forex Broker has a Pro Sent account and I'm also using the same for a communicative bonus. On the other hand, you can use standard accounts for large capital, because in the account of the central bank, only 100 max.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)
    i'm still love to use MT4 platform because I am more comfortable using it than other platforms like MT5.
    specifically roboforex I like the type of pro-standard account because it is free of swaps and commissions
    for which account type you can use, what you consider is whether you are a beginner or a professional trader?
    then how much capital will you use for trading?
    besides you also make limits on leverage and others that are adjusted to the ability and money you invest.
    if you are a beginner you should use a cent account first. do not be in a hurry to get a big profit using large funds.
    if you are included in the ranks of intermediate traders or already understand forex trading what is it like and already have a strategy and capability, then choose the type of account one grade above the cent account. You can use standard or ECN accounts.
    if you are a professional trader, it's up to you to use what type of account. but most professional traders will choose ECN accounts.
    but whatever type of account to use it returns to your own needs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    I am new to roboforex but I used the pro standard account while signing up because I think is should be the best, the spread isn't fixed so it is very tight in European and New York market session But it is not perfect for trading news or trading the Asian session when spread will be higher, there is a fixed spread account for that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The best trading account for newbies remain the cent account, this is the best trading account to trade with if you have less trading experience and knowledge, cent account will help you save your money because you can deposit small amount and trade with a very low lot size too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    dear friend I am using Pro standard account from start, so I cannot advice that you use other account other than pro standard, i am only trade in pro standard because it have according to my taste. I really suggest you to use and obviously I am using it I am getting good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?I am a manual trader so I am using Pro cent account right now, its looking good for my strategy, beside of it you can talk to forum moderator's

- - - Updated - - -

I am a manual trader so I am using Pro cent account right now, its looking good for my strategy, beside of it you can talk to forum moderator's, admin more about it or visit on this page, this is the website of robo forex broker
    You can make many cent accounts if you want to stay in the market for long time with time you can earn good money

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456