Which account would you suggest please? - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which account would you suggest please?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Which account would you suggest please?

Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    i would like to suggest you to open a new ECN Pro and then you can invest in it about 1000$ then see how much you can earn in forex but i think it is more risky because Market orders cannot be opened with tp/sl with ECN brokers tp/sl can be modified after order is opened !!
    The idea of a newbie starting trade with such a big amount for me is not good, unless the trader or newbie is very rich, this is a whole lot of money and if we are not careful can be lose easily that's why it won't be safe for a newbie to deposit 1000$ to start trading after choosing a trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

[lang=id]I think you should use a pro account with 1000USD cent because you will get 100.000USDcent so you will be able to trade using a fairly large lot suppose one lot or two lots, but I also do not understand for what there roboforex MT5 cent account selection as well, because I still use meta trader 4
    because I have not been too could be in use, maybe if meta trader 4 can no longer use my new we will learn to use your MT5 like this[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 64
    i think ECN account for metatrader 5 is better for you and i like it because have a great features like a minimum spreads and low leverage 1:300 and also you can trade at same time with banks also there is a many other features like vps server and this only for professionals traders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Roboforex ECN account is the best, it offers fast execution and also charge commission for the broker while you will be seeing real market spread directly from the ecn venue without any markup from the broker, ecn liquidity and execution is the best and it also improve the transparency level because you can trading directly with other participants

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by musiliu View Post
    Roboforex ECN account is the best, it offers fast execution and also charge commission for the broker while you will be seeing real market spread directly from the ecn venue without any markup from the broker, ecn liquidity and execution is the best and it also improve the transparency level because you can trading directly with other participants
    I would say standard is the best in here since you can get a lot of options to be traded there. i do not know what you are looking at too in here but the standard got no commission too and you can hedge around with a lot of different pairs. Surely the different is that you need to trade rather big in here instead.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    My seggestion always about pro-cent, because this is so nice trading account type to me. we can execute any type of trade I mean mini to or standard lot. but if you want to open pro standard accont then you can open it but you should to focus trading balance.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    considering the fact that you said you trade with low volume and you. capital is less than $1,000, then I will personally suggest a cent account for you, it may be pro spread o fixed spread, depending on what you prefer but a cent account will help you make smaller lot size and make you do precise money management,

Not allowed!
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    When you have a good trading capital you don't have to worry about spread the spread on standard account is perfect for me I don't see it as something which is not great though when you choose less leverage for trading spread won't be too great that is why we need to consider higher leverage some time too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    choosing of the account type depends on the trader himself, the new traders should use the cent accounts as this will be better for them because they need to practice on the real trading and so with cent account the trader will trade with low risk and will protect his money then when he gets more experience then he can trade with another type of account

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Dears,

[lang=de]If you are new then trade with small lot size and yes trade with cent account. Cent account may cut big spread but still better than standard account. Its hard to survive in this market. Small lot size can help you to survive and cent account is best for trading with small lot. Do not jump on pro standard account at the beginning.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast