Which account would you suggest please? - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which account would you suggest please?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Which account would you suggest please?

Dears,

I trade through MT5 and by now I have a Pro Standard account. My volume is very low, I use to trade less than $ 1.000 and leverage of less than 1:300.

I realized the spreads for that account are not that great, so I am considering to change to a ECN Pro or Fixed Spread account or even a Cent account.

I also intend to use the VPS hosting service soon.

RoboForex apparently cannot suggest me which account would be better, so they kindly have suggested me to ask here in the Forum.

So, I kindly ask which account do you think would be better for me and why, please?

Thanks a lot! :)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    The accounts that have floating spread are one thing that am not Avery big fun of that is when you have account trades can either stay with the spread that they have ore they increase or decrease in the terms of spread that you are charged per trade the best thing is that you make sure that fixed spread this way you can have a control over the profit in terms of pips and the money that you are getting from those pips

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Actually I am not a good and skill trader but ad far as I know if some one try to be a good trader they need to trade minimum lot size. if your balance is just 50$ and you open s trade lot size.1 that mean if market goes 50 pips against you your account will go the hell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I will like to advice that your management of your trading account will help you to be a better trader.whichever account you open or trade with your lot size and your stop loss management will assist you to do wellThe smaller the lot size the better the management of your account and the risk of losing your investment.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    I suggest that you trade with account you will be more comfortable trading with, no one can choose that but you alone, so you should choose account that is ok for you, the type of account we choose to trade really don't matter, what matters is for us to learn get the right knowledge and experience about this business before trading and every account will be very easy to manage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 9
    i think if you are a beginner trader you must trade with a real cent account using MT4 or MT5 to build your knowledge to be able to trade and to have more experience to be able to trade with a huge amount of money to make more profits so i think cent account is good for all beginner traders .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    If you are new in the forex market you should first use the demo account, first trade with a demo account and get to understand this business a little and after create a cent account and use it for more practical and get to understand the forex market perfect well before you should switch to a pro account for more professional trading and better trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    I think its better for you to understand how well you know these market its always good we have a certain position we know that makes it better for us in the right direction the best that will suit you then that the account you should use we have great ways to work in forex in the right directions

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 23
    if you are still in learning, my opinions, that is better to use pro cents account, we can get enough margin to sustain our order with small capital and then the risk is lower too, the chances is still same with others account and because all depend to us for how to use them for trading

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Demo account is the best account for a newbie in the forex market, after making use of the demo account for some months you can decide to use the pro cent account as this account is less risky and can make your investment actually big in teams of cent calculations, so the cent account is the best account any newbie for trader should use for a smooth trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i would like to suggest you to open a new ECN Pro and then you can invest in it about 1000$ then see how much you can earn in forex but i think it is more risky because Market orders cannot be opened with tp/sl with ECN brokers tp/sl can be modified after order is opened !!

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast