Patience is necessary to get success in Forex trading.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Patience is necessary to get success in Forex trading.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Patience is necessary to get success in Forex trading.

Usually traders trade without patience because they want to get huge profit suddenly that's way they loss their profit or amount. If we trade patiently and get profit with discipline Then we will get success in Forex and we will become professional trader.Give your opinion about patience in Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    No argument prevalent in some forums called Forex Patience is the key and I know they are correct because the patience of most of the things needed by rolling in order to achieve profits and also leave the trades in order to achieve the goals because there is a lot to close deals is based on a small profit or loss because of the lack of patience and fear

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is not all what trader says about this that really matter, But it is better to tailor done the success of the trader to what he is adoption in the market, and patience is very vital as well. It is better for you to have a good trading discipline and the way that you can make money too. They are all the ones forming the good trading adoptions of forex traders in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Patience is very important for proper trading. Forex trade is risky trade, a simple mistake for a while can be the cause of any major loss. So we need to handle this trade with patience and talent. The patience trader can do better in this profession- it is very true.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Atif, This exact statement , i also think patience is needed for success, when person have patients attitude its indicate they has more experience in this business, and from my views the haste attitude is often done by new traders who try to want get lucrative profit in big amount as in short time

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Patience is definitely needed in our success, because patience is very much related to trading psychology that we have. We can imagine that if we are trading forex in a hurry and can not wait, then we do not get the maximum trading in accordance with our wishes.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 7
    Yes patience necessary to get success in Forex trading because patience is most important for gain success in Forex business. I without patience no one can gain success in Forex business. So try to keep patience on trading for success in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Very correct, it is the forex trader who is patient enough to learn and practice for a long time that will have the capacity and experience to succeed in forex trading. Also another way patience is important is to trade without greed by using small lot size to make small profit consistently.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Atif View Post
    Usually traders trade without patience because they want to get huge profit suddenly that's way they loss their profit or amount. If we trade patiently and get profit with discipline Then we will get success in Forex and we will become professional trader.Give your opinion about patience in Forex.
    Yes i think the patience is very necessary in the forex trading business because the forex trading is unpredicted business and you will never know which way the trend of the market is goes so the patience is very important in the trading and i think if we spent some time with the patience then we will get the success in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    if you do not have enough patience you will not be able to face any loss so you will loss more money and you will face some difficult to be a successful trader .so it is necessary to have enough patience in order to earn for ever and i think trading with a demo account may help us to have more patience .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast