Can I Use Wire transfer method?

Thread: Can I Use Wire transfer method?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Question Can I Use Wire transfer method?

Hi all ,
    I am new In Forex .. so i don't have much knowledge. so anyone inform me can i use Wiretransfer method for withdraw money?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Of course my friend, you are free to use the wire transfer as your way of depositing and making withdrawal to and from roboforex company respectively. All you need is to contact the customer care of the compoany if you are confused about this. Also, you can open your member page and locate the link for depositing or withdrawal as the case may be, you will see the option and details of bank wire there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    You most surely can, Yuliya, but it tends to be expensive and slow.
    It is much better to make an online account with a debit card included - skrill, neteller, or others.
    If you live in a country where such cards cannot be issued - Unionpay is Chinese, they are currently emerging internationally and should be more and more included by brokers in the future.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Yes sir you can chose wire transfer option to withdraw and deposit in robo forex broker, for that you have to visit the deposit and withdraw area of the website, let me you give the link sir along with it I also want to tell you that you can only withdraw your profit and investment through the method of wire transfer if you made the deposit within the same payment process that is the wire transfer in this case. Please check this link for the deposit and withdrawal information.

Here is the link sir:

http://www.roboforex.com/operations/deposit-withdraw/

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Wire transfer is a means to make transfer of money between international banks, this is very convenient and mostly secured. This is why i know that every broker will allow their traders to use the service if the traders want to use it. But the cost of the transaction is what traders are considering, it is too large for most traders that are not transacting huge amount of money.

Not allowed!