Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I and GBPUSD

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

I and GBPUSD

Hello traders

A lot of us like to trade on this nice pair . in this thread i want to post my opinion on only GBPUSD

with chart on daily time frame we can see a strong publish move maybe we can start think about sell at

1.5750-1.5800 with small stop lose then buy again from 1.5200- 1.5150

this is not a signal it's only trading idea and i don't advice any one trade with my views if you have different view

so guys tell me your view on the daily time frame for GBPUSD Pair
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!
    I Trust In The God

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Although, you did not explain your thread very well, as we do not know the exact trading strategy that you are using. But the time frame you asked question about is a very good one, it is helping traders to make a qualitative analysis. I have learned the secret of the daily chart and it is inevitable for any trader to use. If this is what you stick to, then you are making the right decision.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    gbpusd is not my thing of trading, it is not safe for traders that wants to do more conservative trading in the forex business. except for the daily chart, it is good for for stronger trading analysis in the forex business. that is one of the time frame i use to get what i want from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Well Gbp/Usd is a good pair and I like to do trade on this pair, but I did not get the objective of this thread? Better to open this thread in trading journal so there we can talk much about the gbp/usd daily chart analysis, moderator have approved this thread so it mean there is a possibility to talk about this here too.

Thread creator let me check Gbp/USd daily chart time frame for you, I am ready to post my analysis friend.

The market showed a bullish rally and I think now market can go more above from the current area that is 1.5230 its breaking regularly those important resistance zones next target is seeming 1.5330

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well Gbp/Usd is a good pair and I like to do trade on this pair, but I did not get the objective of this thread?
    the objective of the thread is confusing to me when i looked at it in the first time. but later, i made the clue out of it, i believe the thread creator did not know the real title he or she wants to give to the thread, that is it. the thread is asking particularly about the power of daily chart.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    the objective of the thread is confusing to me when i looked at it in the first time. but later, i made the clue out of it, i believe the thread creator did not know the real title he or she wants to give to the thread, that is it. the thread is asking particularly about the power of daily chart.
    Yes sir first couple of lines are confusing for us because its not very to understand those lines, first of all I was thinking that it is a trading strategy but in last line the thread creator solved all my questions, he is saying to put our daily time frame trading anlysis in this thread, personally I don't do trade in Gbp/Usd so I am not able to post that in this thread. If you have any view about this pair then you can share that with thread creator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes sir first couple of lines are confusing for us because its not very to understand those lines, first of all I was thinking that it is a trading strategy but in last line the thread creator solved all my questions, he is saying to put our daily time frame trading anlysis in this thread, personally I don't do trade in Gbp/Usd so I am not able to post that in this thread. If you have any view about this pair then you can share that with thread creator.
    yes, i saw it in the same way as you my friend. this thread is not about the strategy of traders, and the only thing which i can handle with it is the daily times frame, and this is good time frames for trading, except that the gbpusd is not what i normally do in my trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, i saw it in the same way as you my friend. this thread is not about the strategy of traders, and the only thing which i can handle with it is the daily times frame, and this is good time frames for trading, except that the gbpusd is not what i normally do in my trading.
    I do trade with gbp/usd some time but I have a good experience with euro based pairs, I love euro pairs because they are easy to understand they mostly show you best market structure than GBP based pairs, Gbp bases pairs are also not my favorite because its market chart is little bit choppy for understanding, Euro/Usd is the one of my favorite and along with it I do trade in Euro/jpy, Usd/jpy too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    I do trade with gbp/usd some time but I have a good experience with euro based pairs, I love euro pairs because they are easy to understand they mostly show you best market structure than GBP based pairs, Gbp bases pairs are also not my favorite because its market chart is little bit choppy for understanding, Euro/Usd is the one of my favorite and along with it I do trade in Euro/jpy, Usd/jpy too.
    i do not do trading with this pair for the reason of its deceit in the forex business. and i have noticed that any trader who want to make money through this pair should try it on the higher time frame and use it to plan a long term trading to make the good money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    GBPUSD is a pair through which we can make a lot of money from the market if we try to make money the patient way. Yes it is possible to make money and also it is damn possible to make a good amount of money with the very best ways and also a very nice way.
    yes, this is the pair which is making money for traders in this forex business, the pair is moderate pair when it is working on the movement they are showing, and the trader will be nice to trade with it on the account of its trading to make a thing good with his or her strategy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 146 123451151101 ... LastLast