Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer to use an expert?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3

Do you prefer to use an expert?

Hello traders,

I was trading and i saw a Option Expert advise do you prefer to use it and is it an authentic source and can i trust it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I do't use any expert advice.I always follow by own way.Because most of the time i was loser in forex for following expert advice.I think that you have confident on forex market for giving any trade.You can't survive for long time without confident.You can find different advice from different place.Some expert advice is very good and some expert advice is very bad.So,every forex trader should trade by own knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    No, because I never trading with traders rely on analysis of the master, and the result is even making me suffer huge loss, we also did not get a useful lesson from the loss. So I better trade using my own analysis, although I get a loss but at least I can still learn from my loss in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    i am new in the forex trade and i think this is the best for me i want to make me experts by the forex trade and i think this is the best for me and i think i will be do best by the forex trade and this is the best for me to long time demo practice and this is the best for me to make gain skill by the demo trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by noman9t8 View Post
    i am new in the forex trade and i think this is the best for me i want to make me experts by the forex trade and i think this is the best for me and i think i will be do best by the forex trade and this is the best for me to long time demo practice and this is the best for me to make gain skill by the demo trade
    well am not saying making use of expert adviser is bad but getting good one is hard,i can only advise when buying one you need to make sure the site or place you might be buying it have a life support to help with proper installation and you get the chance to ask question as well.personally i dont like to use expert adviser.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have not tried to use Expert Adviser in my trading yet. I trade according to recent market trend, watch MACD indicator and try to learn about the further market movement. When my idea and knowledge indicates me to open a position then I do it according to my own strategy.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Well there are lots of EAs out there some are capable of reasonable returns while some are failure,although one can't really determine the result of a EA until you've tried it out,that's why platforms such as a demo trading account exist where as trader you can try out any trading strategy risk free,with these demo account traders can try out robots to know its success rate.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I have never heard of an option expert advisor for option trading. Expert advisor are not what i want to use because of the many tales of dissapointments which i have heard. But there could be some good ones out there and the best way to use EA is to first test it in demo.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by anwardad View Post
    Hello traders,

I was trading and i saw a Option Expert advise do you prefer to use it and is it an authentic source and can i trust it.
    Yes i will use the expert advice but i will use only when i have the strong signal in the trading and properly analysis the market well and i think i can only use the expert advice when i will determine the trend of the market and my perception and expert perception is same.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I am doing my trading all by myself, i do not like to use the expert advisors because it will not make me to be a good trader at the long run. Forex is all about the way that the trader is going about his traing, not the way that the expert is doing about the trading for the trader, those are not real traders.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast