Important of using stop loss Levels - Page 11
Page 11 of 576 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: Important of using stop loss Levels

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

Lightbulb Important of using stop loss Levels

Many traders think that its better not to use stoplosses because of their superior market analysis or their system.BUT one think they forget that the market not move what they think or analysis always they may be getting 90% success trade but non can give 100% in market.

1- you can have a system that is 99% accurate and lose money.
    2- you can have also have one that is 1% accurate and make money.
    WHICH ONE DO YOU CHOOSE ?

someone have said Trading is like HIGH WIRE ACT.

you may walk the wire 100 times without a safety net but the it may happen that very 1st fall only kill you
    YOU CANT AFFORT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE.

HOW TO MANAGE OR CALCULATE THE STOPLOSS AMOUNTS

Amount to risk in one year - 100.000
    Monthly Stop Loss (Months in year) 5 - 20.000
    Weekly Stop Loss (Weeks in month) 2 - 10.000
    Daily Stop Loss (Days in Month) 8 - 2.500
    Per Trade Stop Loss 2 - 1.250

ITS A WAY TO MAXIMIZING RETURN WHILE MINIMIZING RISK

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    The very best medium is to put proper stop loss in our trade because this is what risk management entails about. The very best way to become a good trader is to learn this business in the right format and ensure that the safety of our capital is always guaranteed. Stop loss remains our saviour and we should work to apply it effectively in our trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    The very best medium is to put proper stop loss in our trade because this is what risk management entails about. The very best way to become a good trader is to learn this business in the right format and ensure that the safety of our capital is always guaranteed. Stop loss remains our saviour and we should work to apply it effectively in our trade.
    Risk management entails about our trading safety and it also help trader's get the consistent amount of profit without any heavy burden and pressure of market uncertainty. Trader's have to use a lower amount of risk each time in trading and the use of stop loss can be adjusted very well when we have lower amount of risk in trade because it increase the level of margin money so trader's have a lot of time to do better adjustments in trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Stoploss is used to protect your trading account, therefore when you don't have the good skills and knowledge of trading, you still will not be able to get the benefits. That goes to say that it helps only those who have got the good trading skills and knowledge, only them will be able to reap the benefits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Making use of stoploss is very important as it will help you get to protect your trading account, in forex trading, you can never be so sure of the market movement, so you have to get a means which will be used in protecting your account should the market go against you.
    Yes sir because market is never easy to predicut all the time and this is true that we can't be correct all the time so for our safety it will be much important to use the stop loss in our trading. And we have to give us more support with the use of money management and risk management. Market can go against us so many time but good discipline will close trades with limited losses only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    There should be a proper discipline and planning in trading your idea is very true that we should do work with limited losses and our profit should be always better than our losses. Forex trading market have a big risk when you are not using the proper management and stop loss in trading, and this is totally attached to our success. The use of demo would be very important for trader's because the serious use of it would make trader's money maker in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    There should be a proper discipline and planning in trading your idea is very true that we should do work with limited losses and our profit should be always better than our losses. Forex trading market have a big risk when you are not using the proper management and stop loss in trading, and this is totally attached to our success. The use of demo would be very important for trader's because the serious use of it would make trader's money maker in forex.
    To use a stop loss and risk management discipline is very important. In fact I lost huge money in past due to lack of discipline. Now i am trying to recover my losses and then i will try to fulfill my dreams..my prior dream is to support my family and after that if i have enough earnings then i will try to move on a world tour.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    The one and only important is that it gets to have your trading account well protected, so therefore to make money from forex trading, those are the things that we have to really consider, if we don't make use of money and risk management then it means and shows that we are not yet serious to being a successful trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    The one and only important is that it gets to have your trading account well protected, so therefore to make money from forex trading, those are the things that we have to really consider, if we don't make use of money and risk management then it means and shows that we are not yet serious to being a successful trader.
    [lang=ms]yes agreed that about money management and risk management should be make by traders if they want to be a successful trader.if have a good technique but fail in money management and risk management the result is will fail also.if we have 100usd the lot suitable is 0.01 to 0.05 is max.and the risk of loss should put around 5%-10% max.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]yes agreed that about money management and risk management should be make by traders if they want to be a successful trader.if have a good technique but fail in money management and risk management the result is will fail also.if we have 100usd the lot suitable is 0.01 to 0.05 is max.and the risk of loss should put around 5%-10% max.[/lang]
    History has proved it always that no strategy can have hundred percent success rate in forex market. There always are times when we lose some money. forex is always about managing our funds in such a way that at the end of the day or month, we end up with more money in our account than what we had in the beginning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    A great trader understand that stop loss is very important in his trade. We should always trade with a better stop loss and have more opportunity of getting our trade right. Stop loss will help us in a good way to manage the little we have and turn it to a profitable income. I always work on my risk and it have helped me so much so I can prosper and make better earnings at the right time.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 576 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast